Chapter 58: Polaroid

*I tried to put it all together in this chapter as fast as I can*

Take off the Polaroid

Present

The last part of the last chapter

After Minnie and Shuhua had fought when the girls are just done performing at a concert.

Minnie and Shuhua are in the hotel

Minnie: Shuhua?? *kept calling her but Shuhua still ignores her*

Minnie scoffs.

Minnie: Shuhua I said that I'm sorry okay??

Minnie: You can't keep ignoring me forever

Shuhua's mind: Gosh does Minnie ever care??

Shuhua's mind: She knew that I have been struggling with my insecurities but she just uses me as a punching bag.

Shuhua's mind: I am so stupid for trusting her again

Minnie: Shuhua

Minnie: Shuhua *said it louder enough for Shuhua to hear her*

Minnie is now getting mad.

Minnie: SHUHUA *this time she yelled at her*

Shuhua huffs and puffs in anger as she gives Minnie a death stare.

Shuhua is still mad at her and she would never forgive herself for trying her hardest to be there for Minnie but Minnie wouldn't have done the same to her.

Minnie and Shuhua always promised themselves that they will always have their back and Minnie always taught herself to embrace her with such talent and beauty inside and out.

Shuhua is always kind and giving to Minnie.

The two of them have risked it all for giving each other a chance and learning to let go after everything that has happened to them.

Secrets

Betrayals

Lies

The half-truths

Rock Bottom

It's like living under a rock all over again.

Why Minnie wouldn't have done the same to Shuhua do??

Is it because of jealousy??

Is it something that Shuhua had done to Minnie to make her start to hate her??

Shuhua never know why Minnie had so many grudges against her.

It's just like with Shuhua and Soyeon but Soyeon kept doubting her and betray her so many times.

Shuhua could never stay mad at her but she isn't letting Soyeon get the best of her again after she stood up to her ground.

Although Shuhua and Soyeon are still best friends.

Shuhua can't do anything herself without someone willing to do anything to stay by her side as a promise and then someone cuts her off like it's nothing.

Shuhua couldn't pretend like it was nothing.

Shuhua pretends that nothing happened to her to prevent the problems that cause these situations like this.

Minnie hasn't seen it until someone told her off and she needs to redeem herself before she tried to surround herself with something that she should have been sticking around with much dignity.