Chapter 56: Toxic Part 3

*This chapter shouldn't be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can*

Present

It's still the next day

Meanwhile

Itzy

Yeji: Ugh where the hell is Ryujin?? *said it in a annoying tone* 

Lia: Yeah where is she anyways?? Does she know that we're going to be arrive at the airport for our flight in less than about an hour?? *she asked* 

Itzy is planning on a trip to Los Angeles but somehow Ryujin hasn't coming back home yet since she needs to run an errand and that is what she told them before she left. Chaeryeong is concerned about Ryujin because she has been calling her and sent her some texts but it gets left on read so she thought that Ryujin might be busy at the moment but she told her that they needed to be in a airport for their trip to Los Angeles. The last time that Yeji, Lia and Chaeryeong had a talk about their suspicious of Ryujin because they knew that something isn't right with her and that is until Chaeryeong must of snuck into her phone as she saw those texts. They also knew that Ryujin has been acting strange for these last couple of days and that's when Yuna confirm it to them about it but none of them listen expect for Chaeryeong. 

Yeji also told Chaeryeong about the favor that Ryujin wanted her to do and she thinks that Ryujin is still plotting her revenge against Gidle and this has gotten a bit too far. Even Yeji, Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna had backed down from it because they don't want do things and it takes them to the next level. They're not the problem in this case but Ryujin is the one who is the problem because she still couldn't stand Gidle and she wanted them to pay for what they have done to her and her friends. Yeji is the only genuine one since she doesn't want any problems and she has been a friend of Soyeon that is until she saw her true colors and that's why she isn't friends with her anymore at least she still kept a bracelet that Soyeon had given her as a present for her birthday. 

It's only a few minutes left and the four girls are ready to go but Ryujin still hasn't came back yet and that is what made Yeji and Chaeryeong worried even more. The two girls have been calling her but there is no response so does Lia and Yuna. None of them knew where Ryujin could be and they're going to be heading on their way to the airport right now and they couldn't just wait around for Ryujin to showed up even though they had to because this the moment when the girls are heading their way to their trip to Los Angeles. Once again, Yeji kept on calling her but it still reaches to the voicemail so she gives up as she hangs up the phone. 

Lia and Yuna on the other hand are getting bored of waiting around. 

Yuna goes on her phone as usually. 

The girls kept waiting around for Ryujin and she still hasn't showed up and Lia is getting sick of it as she is starting to complain then Chaeryeong kept calling Ryujin but it still leads to a voicemail once again. 

They don't know what is going on with Ryujin 

Is Ryujin up to something?? 

Has she been planning with everything else that her friends doesn't know about it yet?? 

Yeji, Chaeryeong and Lia are the only ones who knows something about Ryujin's plan expect for Yuna because they don't want Yuna to know for sure and besides they don't want her to be ending up in danger. 

Yuna had no idea what is going on either and she felt like her friends are hiding something from her that she doesn't know especially Ryujin. 

Lia: Where the hell is Ryujin??