Chapter 50: Go Hard

Chapter 50: Go Hard

*This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I can*

Present

It's still the same day

*The last part to the last chapter

Yuqi came out of the bathroom and it's only Miyeon and Shuhua then she went towards them in the living room as Shuhua had the letter that was being taped to Minnie's door. 

Yuqi: What the hell happened?? 

Yuqi: Where is Minnie and Soyeon?? 

Yuqi asked them. 

Miyeon and Shuhua looked directly at each other then look back at Yuqi. 

Miyeon and Shuhua: We don't know 

Shuhua: I think that the two of them are starting to run away 

Miyeon and Yuqi had their eyes widened. 

Miyeon and Yuqi: WHAT?? 

Miyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua are standing there looking really worried as the three of them haven't received their texts or their calls back from Minnie and Soyeon so Shuhua just starting to track them down on her phone while using the GPS as the three girls made their way out of the door from their house as they are on their search to find their two best friends. 

........ 

Before when Minnie and Soyeon left out of the house after the fight 

After Miyeon is done getting ready as she tied her hair up in a ponytail, she saw Minnie still lying down on the bed feeling a bit upset as she gives Miyeon an glare look on her face. Minnie is still mad at her after the fight that they had yesterday and so does Miyeon but right now she is starting to get worried about her. Since Minnie hasn't showed up in person so Miyeon can have a talk with her suddenly turns it down because Minnie is still mad at her. Miyeon didn't mean to blame her from the night that they kissed and A has the photo of them kissed. She doesn't know who will do such a thing so that she and Minnie can have a fight. 

Now Miyeon and Minnie had a fight yesterday and they just couldn't figure themselves out on their own without taking it out on each other. Miyeon was the one who took it out on Minnie since that she thought that she was the reason that she had gotten into this mess in the first place when it is the other way around. Someone really wanted them to get into a fight or that someone is trying to break them up and that is A but Miyeon doesn't know who had the photo of her and Minnie kissed. 

Miyeon just wanted to apologize and she really wanted a talk with Minnie. 

Minnie doesn't look like she really doesn't want to talk to Miyeon especially that they had a fight yesterday. 

Miyeon went into Minnie's room as she just sat down on the chair while Minnie still ignore her as as she just goes on her phone acting like Miyeon wasn't there in her room. 

Minnie: What do you want Miyeon?? *said it in a anger tone* 

Yup Minnie is still mad at her. 

Miyeon: Well... I.. just came here to apologize about yesterday also I'm so sorry for taking it out on you like that