Chapter 89: 5 Wishes(13 Wishes)

*This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I can*

*Also the parts in this chapter may contain serious and sensitive topics*

Those 5 wishes have been granted

Those 13 wishes have been granted

You only get 3 wishes for only one day and yet you are being pushed back to a standing core.

Stand by me if you asked me

There is no such thing as wishes some people might say

Wishes do come true some people might say

Nothing even matters in this world

5 wishes left

13 wishes left and your wishes are being wasted

Wasted wishes

Birthday wishes

Wishing wishes

You only get 3 wishes to make things right

You only get 5 wishes for everything to be back to normal.

You only get 13 wishes to bring back a chance to fix a broken friendship.

No more 5 wishes

No more 13 wishes

Make a wish and everything is about to take these 5 girls back to a reset by resetting their codes and their phones.

......

Present

It's still the same day

The last part of the last chapter

Meanwhile

Yuqi: I'm so sorry Shuhua *cried and said it five times*

Shuhua hugged her so tightly.

Soyeon takes a glance at Shuhua and Yuqi one last time before she rushes off to Miyeon and Minnie. When she received those texts from Miyeon, she knows that Minnie is in trouble.

Soyeon made it back inside and she came to Miyeon and asked her what is going on just for her to see Minnie who is crawling herself into a ball and tears begin to shed. Minnie tries to remain calm but she couldn't because she had a panic attack. Soyeon told her to bring out the inhaler but Miyeon told her that Minnie didn't have one because she was all out of it.

Miyeon also told her that Minnie kept having those flashbacks about last year and such and that causes Minnie to freak out and panic.

Minnie received panic attacks when she was 15 years old and she doesn't quite remember at the time when she was being humiliated by someone to the one she trusted.

Minnie also had a rough time back then so she hasn't come to anyone about it except for her parents.

Soyeon brings a backup bag in case of emergencies only.

Soyeon takes out the inhaler and came to Minnie then she comforted her and gives her the inhaler. Minnie remains a bit calm because she saw her who is right beside her.

She cried as Soyeon hugs her and also gives her so much comfort.

Soyeon: Minnie?? Are you okay??

Soyeon asked her.