Chapter 63: Absquatulate 1.1

Also, it will have three parts to this starting the first part to the beginning of the chapter is Shuhua and the end is Soyeon.

*I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can

Absquatulate: To leave, somewhere abruptly

Flashback: This flashback is between Shuhua and Miyeon

Shuhua is finally done writing in her journal as she closes her journal and keeps it hidden in the secret box.

When Shuhua gets bored, sometimes she loves to write, take a nap or watch shows and movies. It doesn't matter so this time she is thinking about writing something in her journal for her to have the motivation. Those things keep her entertained and she likes the way how she had all of those creative thoughts in her mind that kept it in her brain for so long.

Shuhua never thought that anybody is ever going to go through an open book and wonder to herself about living in the life of being normal.

It's not easy being normal but Shuhua does what she does and it doesn't stop her from trying to live in the moment of finding her comfort zone.

Shuhua never had a comfort zone

The friendship that she had with the four girls is in the bond zone.

Expect that this isn't the way that Shuhua wanted it to be.

She isn't letting that nightmare of hers kept haunting her.

For those times about she and her best friends were stuck in an almost forgotten friendship, Shuhua wondered to herself if it was the best decision for her to leave that path and let her have the moment to shine. Of course, she decided to leave that path and she did but she never had the moment of her to shine because of those difficult turns that get in the way and she didn't even get a chance to meet a person who used to be her best friend.

Shuhua misses the opportunities her finding her true voice, and her comfort zone and find the right people who are always going to be here for her.

Shuhua never had a true friend

Her used to be a true friend is Soojin

She never saw Soojin for a while because of the things that she and her best friends have done to her.

Shuhua wishes none of this to happen but the pressure and her having to be stuck in other people's shadows is what lets it get to her.

Shuhua hates it

Even Shuhua opens up to Soyeon about it and she thought that Soyeon understands her but she guesses not.

Shuhua isn't afraid anymore

She is more than just afraid

Looking back to those memories, teared her up with excitement and with tears in her eyes.

Shuhua did decide to leave that path.

She misses her best friends so much

She misses Soojin the most but now she would never have to see her again.

Shuhua hates her

Shuhua hates everything

She wanted to move as far as possible so she can have an outside life from this friendship that is broken.