Chapter 87: Trouvaille

Trouvaille: Something lovely discovered by chance

*This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can*

*Some parts may include some serious and sensitive topics*

Flashback: This flashback is between Shuhua and Soyeon including Yuqi.

It's also a part of the chapter on Soyeon vs. Shuhua so make sure to check it out if you haven't yet.

Flashback

If only Shuhua knew the difference between separating in their ways and being torn apart.

Shuhua doesn't care anymore.

Shuhua wants a spotlight and does things on her own.

Shuhua just had gotten into a fight with Soyeon. She thought that Soyeon is going to apologize for what she did but it looks like she didn't.

All Shuhua wanted is for Soyeon to stop preventing her from choosing what her heart desired.

After their fight at the event at night when Shuhua shared a poem with everyone, it made Soyeon so angry with her that she made it out to be her fault just because of a promise.

Shuhua doesn't even care about a promise anymore.

She just wanted a spotlight.

A spotlight of a chance for her to find something truly discovered.

Lovely discovered by chance.

Shuhua doesn't care what anyone thinks.

She surely doesn't care what Soyeon thinks or has a say in it because that is not her business and she can't stop her from doing something on her own and she can handle it.

Shuhua loves Soyeon but sometimes she hates the things that she does and that is why the two of them are always battling with each other.

Shuhua hated that.

She hated everything that comes into her mind because of these dumb decisions.

The dumb decisions that Shuhua had been involved in because of someone.

She hates to be the center of attention.

She hates to be in the middle causing her to have peer pressure.

She wanted a spotlight

People who shine from within don't need the spotlight

You could be your spotlight

Shuhua receives a text from Soyeon for the sixth time today then she reads it and ignores it. She is still mad at her and doesn't want anything to do with her at the moment but at the same time, she felt bad for her.

Shuhua felt bad for Soyeon.

From the night after their fight at the event, Shuhua wanted to help her instead, she is being pushed aside by Soyeon. She knew that Soyeon is being pressured into something that she doesn't want to do and that someone is following her.

Soyeon appreciates her so much.

Soyeon wishes that she can tell her about everything that has been going on with her but she can't.

Someone is trying to shut her up.

Someone wants her to keep quiet.

Soyeon isn't letting anyone close to her hurt her including her family and her friends.