Chapter 38: Havoc

Chapter 38: Havoc

Present

It has been over a few days later when the five girls are going on their trip.

The five girls have fun on their trip.

No more distractions

No more interruptions

No more fighting

Also No more texts from the unknown number.... Yet

And

No signs of this A person

The havoc haven't even started it that is until the next day when the girls have to get back home as they are on their way to get into packing.

Finally an relax chilling trip right near the palm trees, the sand and the ocean.

It's fun while it lasted

Or not at all

Not to mention, the five girls haven't gotten into a bit of contact after one of them gets into a fight like one day ago.

The girls doesn't have to think about anything else right now than to have fun at the trip together.

For once, they need a holiday.

It's like a magical fairy dust that swept up within the thin air just to spice things up for more, more and more fun for all of those wishes and more happiness being spreaded.

Not too much fun

Over a few days of the girls spending time together on the trip really cooled them down and they can still make all of the fun memories together.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

The Havoc isn't starting yet

Little did they know that there is an unknown person with the black hoodie has been watching them every move and stalking them at night.

The unknown person pulls out the phone and typed out a text.

Unknown: These girls knew too much and now they're going to get the consequences

The unknown person is still spying on them and gives it a grin right upon their face.

After that, the unknown person fled out the scene.

........

The day when the Havoc begins

The next day

Minnie: Yuqi it's time to get up *tries to wake her up*

Yuqi yawns and continues her sleep.

Minnie: Yuqi we don't have time

Minnie: We need to pack so we can leave tomorrow *still trying to wake Yuqi up*

Yuqi still wouldn't get out of bed.

Minnie: See?? You shouldn't have been pulling up an all nighter last night with Miyeon and Shuhua.

Yuqi is still sleeping.

Minnie's mind: Geez this girl loves to sleep like a baby sloth

Minnie: Yuqi if you don't wake up then Soyeon wouldn't give you kisses for a whole month.

That's when Yuqi opened her eyes and quickly got out of bed.

Yuqi: I'm up I'm up

Yuqi: You don't have to trick me like that