Chapter 47: Where Do We Go Now?

Present

The next day

Where Do We Go Now??

As the sunlight begins to shine right onto Miyeon's face as she is sleeping when it's already morning so Miyeon led out a groan as she got up from the bed. Once Miyeon had woken up, she begins to yawn as she stretches a little then she also starting to have a headache. Miyeon led out a groan as she feel the pain when she have a headache this early in the morning. In fact, she doesn't intentionally remember what happened last night but all she knows is when she and her best friends are celebrating Hitch Day and they also throw themselves a little party to celebrate and they had lots of fun until they get all tired out. When the girls are heading to bed, Miyeon had gotten herself drunk last night including Minnie so the two girls just lying onto the couch without doing anything else than as they started the dance and they don't know what is going on and their friends didn't know that they were drunk. Shuhua tells them to stop before Soyeon notices it but Miyeon and Minnie didn't listen to her as she tries dragging them into their rooms so they can go to bed until the next day have arrives but Miyeon and Minnie told her to back off. 

The only two that are still up is Miyeon and Minnie 

Shuhua told both of them to stay on the couch and also told them to not move until she gets back because she is going to bring some stuff in order for her to take care of them. Shuhua covers them up with a blanket as she went out of the living room. When Shuhua left from the living room, Miyeon and Minnie are starting to say some random things to each other while they are still drunk and just laugh at their own jokes. Miyeon and Minnie couldn't help it by still talking to each other so that they wouldn't get all bored since Hitch Day is over. 

Hitch Day is like an day off for them to have fun and do some surprising things for these five best friends to enjoy and always remember their moments that they had shared together. 

The night is almost over anyways 

Before Minnie is about to get up from the couch, Miyeon pulls her into a hug and made her sit back on the couch then the two girls started to look directly at each other with gleaming and and romantically look in their eyes. Both Miyeon and Minnie confesses that they love each other as the two of them started to kiss each other upon their lips. 

Their kiss is getting more passionate

Miyeon and Minnie continued to kiss without any hesitation 

They didn't know the fact that they were drunk and they accidentally revealing their true feelings towards each other. The first time that they kissed, Minnie confesses to Miyeon but Miyeon backs it out because she doesn't want her friendship with Minnie gets ruined. 

Miyeon and Minnie have been talking about it for months. 

They still decided that they're still going to be best friends (At least Miyeon thought about it but she doesn't want to kept thinking about it every second so she brushes it off) 

Miyeon haven't been thinking about till this day after she had been reunited with her best friends but it was at the wrong timing. 

Miyeon tries not to think about it too much 

Gee how much did she have such more confusing thoughts that she could had?? 

Flashback from last night 

As the two girls still kissing, Soyeon came back as she saw them kissing so she pulls out her phone and started to take a picture of Miyeon and Minnie kissed. Once Soyeon had taken a photo, she sends it to A as tears starting to shed across her face. She didn't mean to do it and she doesn't want to do it but she was forced to do it because of Ryujin and it's all because she wanted to get back at Soyeon for what she just did when Ryujin met her at house the other day.