Chapter 10: Difficult

*This chapter is not going to be a bit long*

A little bit flashback: This flashback of Miyeon and Soyeon

Miyeon had went back home after a night out with her boyfriend on a date that she just went to spend time with her boyfriend. Unfortunately it didn't turned out well at all. Miyeon finds out that her boyfriend had dumped her but that's not all. She also find out that her boyfriend is cheating on her.

When Miyeon just went back home by taking a taxi cab, Miyeon cried and cried while she's sitting outside along at night.

It's almost about to be midnight soon.

Miyeon is still crying and crying so hard.

She felt betrayed and so stupid.

So stupid for ever falling for someone that she thought who someone truly loves her until she finds out it was lie.

Miyeon wouldn't ever let it go because it hurts her even more.

Miyeon continues to cry.

Miyeon saw the person who came into appreance and sits right next to her while the person hugs her so tightly and tries to comfort her.

Miyeon knew who it was

It's Soyeon

Soyeon saw her best friend crying outside in the night. She sits right next to her then she hugs her and tries to comfort Miyeon.

Soyeon: Hey what's wrong??

Soyeon: Why are you crying??

Miyeon sniffed.

Miyeon: I just had a horrible night Soyeon.

Miyeon: My boyfriend dumped me and cheated on me as well *she continues to cry*

Soyeon gives her a blanket to keep her warm.

Soyeon: Here you're going to get a bit cold. *gives her a blanket*

Miyeon: Thanks

Soyeon: Also screw that asshole you need to stop with the water works and don't cry over shitty men.

Soyeon: Miyeon look at me we don't cry over shitty men. Okay?? *she gives Miyeon an tissue*

Miyeon: Thank you Soyeon *still crying*

Soyeon: Girl come on stop crying okay?? *still hugging her*

Soyeon: Maybe we should go inside and watch a movie how's that??

Miyeon nods.

Miyeon: Okay

Soyeon: Also know this Miyeon

Soyeon: Anyone will be so lucky to have you.

Soyeon: Anyone will be so lucky to be with the most beautiful, smart, sweet, kind and talented girl that anyone will ever meet.

Soyeon: You will find the right person to be with who actually cares about you and who loves you.

Soyeon: Always know your worth Miyeon I believed in you

Miyeon: Thank you so much Soyeon for always being with me especially for tonight

Soyeon: Of course

Soyeon: I love you

Miyeon: I love you too Soyeon

Soyeon: Let's go inside so we can watch a movie also I'll make some popcorn and hot coca.