Chapter 60: Solitude

*Just a little warning- Some parts of this chapter and other chapters contain intense and serious topics*

Solitude: A state of seclusion or isolation

The last part of the last chapter

Present

It's still the same day

Miyeon: Soyeon you need to do something that you should have done on the day before we first met.

Soyeon: Which is what??

Miyeon: Stop trying to ruin others just to gain your sympathy just because you couldn't admit to your selfish acts

Miyeon: You haven't changed and I wished for you to stop acting like your old self back then before you could get someone and yourself hurt.

Soyeon just stands there as she didn't say a word.

Soyeon's mind: Have I done the same thing to Minnie before??

Soyeon's mind: Yes I have and I should never get her into trouble but she did this to herself

Soyeon's mind: Miyeon is right

Soyeon's mind: What's the point of admitting to things if you're going to do the same again and again??

Soyeon's mind: This is A plan's

Soyeon's mind: I hated myself more than anybody else who could ever hate me.

Miyeon: Soyeon *she called her name*

Miyeon: Soyeon

Soyeon's thoughts are interrupted by her best friend Miyeon who is concerned about her. Miyeon quickly apologized for going off at her but she wouldn't ever apologize for trying to warn her because she doesn't want Soyeon to keep getting herself in trouble. All Miyeon did is trying to help her and Soyeon only doubted her because she doesn't want Miyeon to be all in her business.

Miyeon doesn't want things to be ended all because of this broken friendship.

Soyeon wanted all of this to go away

A is still in their game of trying to throw these girls off.

Once a video that was being shown about Minnie and Soyeon, Yuqi came back and she looked like she was running out of breath. So Miyeon asked her what is going on and also asked her about Shuhua. Yuqi told her and Soyeon that Shuhua just took off out of nowhere and she doesn't know where she is now.

Yuqi also told them that Shuhua already had breakfast before she left then she shows them the video about Shuhua on her phone.

The three girls aren't shocked because they knew what will happen next.

After all, A is still here right now.

They also received a text from A.

Unknown: I told you that this isn't over and I'm not done yet

Unknown: You should hurry your way out of the dark and just confess everything before I will - A

The three girls looked at each other.

Soyeon: Ugh I can't take this anymore now can we track down that bitch down?? *said it in an angry tone*

Miyeon: Btw where is Minnie?? *she asked her*

Soyeon: I don't know after A sent me the video and text, me and Minnie had a fight then she just took off without letting me explain something to her. I knew that Minnie wouldn't believe it because the other clip in the video is fake but Minnie didn't believe me and blamed this all on me.