Chapter 40: Good Parts (sometimes bad)

Present

It's still the same day

Minnie's mind: I can't believe that Soojin has the nerve to arrive at our house

Minnie's mind: Who does she think she is??

Minnie's mind: What's the reason that she came by to us in the first place??

Minnie has came back into her room.

Minnie looked at herself in the mirror

Soojin had stopped by at their house to meet up with her so they can have a talk but Minnie already made it clear that she doesn't want to see her again for a while.

This isn't the first time that Minnie and Soojin had see each other just for them to have a conversation. Minnie misses her so much but she doesn't want to be friends with Soojin again after everything that she has done to her and her best friends.

Soojin regrets it and kept on apologizing to them like a billion times.

Appreantly apologies doesn't fix everything

Saying sorry doesn't make it better

It doesn't mean that they should forgive her and for them to let it go.

*FYI Remember just because someone apologizes doesn't mean that someone should forgive the person and the things that the person has done makes it go away.*

Let's back to the chapter

The five girls have made it clear that they couldn't meet or see with her as of right now because they know what is going to happen like last time.

They think that Soojin is still A.

Actually Soyeon still thinks that Soojin isn't any good and thinks that she is A.

The question is.... the girls can't prove it that Soojin is still A or Itzy.

So many things has been going on that the girls couldn't bare to sleep with one eye open without thinking that A is after them right now.

Minnie looks back at all those times that she and Soojin have been through together and has always been like swore friends forever.

But Minnie doesn't sees Soojin as her friend anymore

She sees her as a enemy.

Minnie never has enemies.

She is nice to everyone and is the sweetest person in the world.

But some people says otherwise

It's the same with Miyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua.

Nobody knows what's going on behind the scenes between them.

Even their fans doesn't know what goes on behind the scenes to the five girls.

Things still hasn't changed

It hasn't gotten a bit better unless one of them confesses the half truth to the world.

All Soojin wants is a fresh start but the five girls aren't haven't it.

They couldn't trust her anymore.

It goes on and on inside of Minnie's mind that she can only thinks about the tip of her brain without anyone else could guess what is she really thinking about right now.

Good Parts means a good thing

But sometimes it's bad

Miyeon: Minnie *she calls her name*