Chapter 55: Toxic Part 2

*I tried to put it all together in this chapter as fast as I can*

Present

*The last part to the last chapter*  

Miyeon went to see Soojin even though Soojin doesn't want to see her or her friends ever again from the last time when Miyeon and her friends wanted to know who A is.

But Miyeon had a little surprise for her

Soojin: Miyeon are you okay?? *she asked her* 

Miyeon sighs as she quickly puts her phone away without Soojin realizing it. 

Expect that Soojin did and now she wanted to know what Miyeon is up to because she still doesn't trust her

Miyeon: I'm fine *she lied*

Miyeon had a gut feeling inside of her as she is almost starting to sweat. 

Miyeon just received texts from A just now and she is getting scared not to mention that Soyeon also texted her and she doesn't want Soyeon to find out where she really is so she hasn't sent out a text to Soyeon yet. Soojin knows that Miyeon doesn't seem to be fine and she wants to know why but she knows that Miyeon tries to decline it because she doesn't want to cause a problem especially if it was for last time that she came here to meet with Soojin. 

Soojin: Miyeon I'm not buying it *said it in a stern tone* 

Miyeon gulped. 

She had a feeling that it's a bad idea to show up by her house again by the way that Soojin has been so concerned about her as she is about to reveal who A is but at the same time, Soojin still wouldn't forgive them after that. Soojin is one of the most generous people on earth and she has been a friend of Miyeon for so long along with Minnie of course that she is worried about her. 

Miyeon: Just let  it go Soojin okay?? 

Miyeon: I don't need any concerns from you... I just wanted to know who A is 

Soojin scoffed. 

Soojin: Of course you do 

Soojin: No matter what happens Miyeon do you swear that you wouldn't tell them that you're meeting me right now including Soyeon?? 

Miyeon looks at her confused. 

Miyeon's mind: I get what she is trying to say but I couldn't resist for just telling Soyeon because she is my best friend and we swore that we wouldn't keep things right under our noses 

Miyeon's mind: Who cares about those stupid promises?? 

Miyeon's mind: I missed Soojin so much but at the same time I wouldn't never forgive her for what she just did 

Miyeon's mind: Is this is why our friendship is getting toxic?? 

Miyeon's mind: I should of believe Yuqi and Soojin before but I didn't listen 

Miyeon's mind: None of us didn't listen to them and I felt bad because it's ripping them into sherds 

Soojin: Miyeon 

Soojin: MIYEON *she shouted* 

Miyeon looks at her in disgusted because Soojin just yelled at her right inside of her ear so she wipe off the spit that it had gotten inside of her ear and whisper something right behind Soojin's back without her hearing.