Chapter 19: Phosphenes

Phosphenes: The light and colors produced by rubbing your eyes

Present

It's still the same day

The five girls have arrived at the beach house.

The only reason that they came here is to dig and look for more things that have involved right back into their forgotten phase.

This time it wasn't their forgotten friendship.

It was by something else that the five girls haven't been figured out yet.

Shuhua just told her best friends about her memory during their trip to the beach house and everything's has been becoming an living nightmare.

When Shuhua and Minnie came by at the beach house yesterday, Shuhua decided that it will be the time to did some more digging.

More digging about their secrets.

More digging about their past and their lifetime with their loved ones.

But also....

More digging about their ex best friend Soojin.

Soojin still hasn't returned.

It seems impossible that Soojin will come back so she can go after them once again for damage. That's what Miyeon has been thinking about all along but they wouldn't listen to her.

They wouldn't have stuck through it together without Soojin.

It doesn't feel the same

No matter what happens, Gidle will always stay together by their side.

Soyeon: Miyeon *called out her name*

Soyeon: Miyeon *called out by her name again*

Soyeon: HEY MIYEON *shouted*

Miyeon jumps up in frightened and realized that it was only Soyeon.

Miyeon seems to be a bit distracted since they have arrived at the beach house.

Miyeon: Oh.... it's just you Soyeon

Miyeon: Geez don't you ever scared me like that again

Soyeon: Well sorry it's not my fault that you wouldn't foucs on the most importance part that we're all here.

That made Miyeon silent.

Soyeon: Hey what's wrong girly??

Soyeon: You seems to be a bit distracted since we arrived here.

Miyeon sighed.

Miyeon: I don't know

Miyeon: I... just.... I... just *she looked right into Soyeon eyes*

Miyeon's mind: I couldn't resist on telling her right??

Miyeon's mind: She couldn't resist it for believing in me right??

Miyeon: Soyeon can we talk in private??

Soyeon: But Miyeon we're keep digging for more stuff in here.

Soyeon: At least Minnie finds two letters inside of the envelope. I want someone to keep an eye on her though so she wouldn't cause a mishap like last time.

Miyeon: But why can't she just do things on her own??

Soyeon: I didn't say that she can't do things on her own but Minnie can do a little too much when it comes to those things and that's what gets her into trouble like last time.