Chapter 74: Just Like Us

*I tried to put it all in the chapter as fast as I can*

*This chapter contains sensitive topics, funny stuff and a little bit of intense*

Flashback: This flashback takes place when Soojin tries to get back at them as payback for treating her like crap but it didn't turn out the way that she planned and now Soojin has to make a decision.

Also, I'm back into writing this style for the flashbacks.

Flashback

Soojin fled the scene as she is freaking out right now because she knew that her plan isn't turned out the way how she planned it to get back at them.

Now she has to make a decision

Soojin couldn't bare but feel bad because now Soyeon and her best friends are gonna find out.

Soojin messes it up and now she needs to fix it.

How can she ever fix it when she is the one who is dying for her friends to get back at them as revenge??

Yeji and Ryujin suggested it first before Soojin came up with a plan beforehand on her own. It was also Jihyo, Sana, Irene, and Seulgi as well who are behind this too and they helped Soojin take on the plot against Soyeon and her crew.

Soojin knew that the plan would have worked by now because she wanted to teach Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua a lesson. At the same time, she knew that it wasn't worth it because now she is doing the exact thing Soyeon would have done to her.

Soojin didn't even think of this before setting the plan because she couldn't care less.

She couldn't care less because her best friends are still treating her like crap and they haven't changed their ways into owing her an apology.

She is mad at herself for being put back into the position knowing that this friendship is becoming toxic.

Soojin wanted to give them a chance.

She did want to give them a chance for a fresh start, to begin with.

Soojin had tried to confront Soyeon but Soyeon still wouldn't talk to her and all she did is to humiliate her in front of her face every chance she gets just for her to back off and she never wanted to see her face again.

Not even Miyeon, Minnie, Yuqi and Shuhua

Shuhua on the other hand talks to her but she also despises her and that makes Soojin mad at her even more.

Soojin is mad at Shuhua because Shuhua is like one of Soyeon's puppets to be dragged around with and that made her sick to get stomach.

It's like what Itzy told her...

You don't want to mess with Soyeon or her besties because they'll make your life hell.

Soyeon will come for you if you try to come across her and do something to make her angry.

Soojin used to be a part of them but not anymore after what happened between her and Soyeon.

Soojin felt like there is a sharp claw being stuck into a thread that never comes out of the clothing.

It's like those stitches are being stitched together into a string that never came out of the thread.

Soojin knew that she messed up

She can't let any of this get stuck inside her head for her to make a wrong move.

She can't just sit here and watch someone the person that she adores and cares about who is getting away with anything without any consequences.