Chapter 23: Lust

Chapter 23: Lust

*This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put this chapter all together as fast as I can*

Present

It's still the same day

It's night out

Back at home

Soyeon's mind: How does Yuqi know??

Soyeon hasn't returned back home.

It's litreally almost about to be midnight.

Miyeon, Minnie, Yuqi and Shuhua are looking for her. While the four of them continues to look for her, there is still no signs of Soyeon anywhere.

After the girls are having an meeting at the camping site, it turns out to be a whole new different path after they have discovered more things that could get involved in their friendship.

Shuhua was only trying to help her.

She knows that Soyeon is the key.

Soyeon is the only one who might have the answer to it and knows how she can erase the affects with just a snap of her finger.

The thing is.....

Soyeon doesn't have that kind of power.

Soyeon doesn't even want to believe it anymore.

She doesn't know who she really is anymore when she gets turned into a half vampire and half human.

This is just the beginning of them being the forgotten.

It's like a curse.

The only person will always be the one who loves Soyeon so much until she finds out that their relationship isn't going to go well for them since they're dating.

Yuqi

Yuqi doesn't want to believe that her relationship with Soyeon will ever turned out to be great as she thought it would since the two of them are together and are in love.

When Yuqi asked her about it, it really sends her girlfriend into tears and let Miyeon cried onto her shirt.

Yuqi feels heartbroken.

She doesn't want her relationship with her to end. Unless Soyeon comes to her about it which she should of done it before but she finds out after a text that she receives from the unknown number from this person.

This person wouldn't stop until these five girls are over.

More secrets being kept.

There's not much time left.

The four girls are still looking for Soyeon.

They called out her name and even left her with texts and calls.

Yuqi really is worried about her.

If she didn't asked her the question that could only ruin her relationship with Soyeon. The thing is Yuqi just wanted some answers as it was being told on the top of her head. It clearly doesn't make any sense to her.

If Soyeon doesn't think that her relationship with Yuqi is ever going to be enough then why didn't she tell her in the first place??

Although Soyeon is only trying to protect her from not getting hurt.

Maybe that's why Soyeon didn't say anything before especially now.

When it was being brought up, Yuqi can tell that something went wrong and it's only going to make her upset even more than she was now.