Chapter 35: Bearable

Flashback: This flashback is apart of Move On Part 2

*I got the quote from Google*

"Pain is only bearable if we know, it will end not if we deny exists."- Quote

At the Han River

The girls are arguing once again

Expect for Miyeon

Miyeon knew that this is a bad idea.

Setting her best friends up for this meeting at the Han River

Her plan have been backfired.

She knew that her best friends would not forget nor forgive her from that night when she left them behind.

Now she knows how it feels to be trapped on the inside and out.

Miyeon misses it

She misses on the behalf of her journey of sharing the last moment with her best friends one last time.

Tale as old as time

She wakes up screaming and feeling all of the numb and pain inside of her

When Miyeon finally made it back after a few months of her leaving without saying a goodbye, things still hasn't changed before she left.

Better yet....

Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua have felt betrayed.

The four girls have felt betrayed because Miyeon left them.

It's the most biggest mistake of her life.

Miyeon want all of this to go away

It stays that way forever.

The only person she can go back into the palm of her hand is Minnie.

Miyeon thought that Minnie will understand about the struggle of losing a chance to bring back a friendship that couldn't be replaced.

A friendship that couldn't be replaced

Things couldn't be replaced.

Those pieces are meant to be broken.

It can't be attached from what is on the inside and outside of the real world

Welcome to a real world and hell

This bearable outtake is losing all of its meaning of faith and being able to feel and connect of endurance.

Able to be endured

Miyeon: SHUT UP

Miyeon: SHUT UP AND STOP FIGHTING FOR ONCE *she yells at them*

Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua had stopped fighting and went silent.

Miyeon: Don't you have any ashamed of yourselves??

Miyeon: I mean seriously you guys are the ones to be blamed for all of the troubles including not having our faith into our promise that we have shared over a head of time before we even have to be separated again.

Miyeon: Our friendship could of been the forgotten by now if it wasn't for us that we can break this final living custody of us being the forgotten.

Miyeon: So don't you dare try to act like fools to try and shift up the troubles so you can put the blame on each other

Miyeon: We will be nothing if we ended up on the side of the path to the dead end.

Miyeon: It will be truly amazing if you guys just stop putting the pressure on me just because I came back a day later without saying a word to any of you.