Bonus Chapter #3: Bad Blood

Bonus Chapter #3: 3/5

I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can.

The part at the beginning of the chapter is when Lesserafim are having a good time at the music festival and they went straight home since it was midnight.

Lesserafim appears in the chapter.

Also, Lesserafim and Gidle don't like each other at first but then they had an idea in mind and team up together to solve a problem that causes them to have beef.

Stay tuned until the end!!!

......

The music festival is over

At midnight

The five girls went home at last since it was midnight and the music festival just ended an hour ago.

They also stopped by the restaurant to get something to eat and then they went home afterward.

Sakura, Yunjin, Chaewon, Kazhua, and Eunchae are in their PJs and almost heading for bed since they're getting tired from having fun at the festival.

It was lots of fun.

They even take pictures and film some funny and wacky videos.

Yunjin and Kazhua go to the kitchen and went in the fridge for a midnight snack.

Eunchae goes on her phone.

Sakura is getting a bit tired so she heads to her room to go to sleep.

Chaewon on the other hand is in the living room watching a horror movie.

Yunjin and Kazhua join her as the two of them sat down on the couch.

Chaewon: Kazhua you will never survive being in a horror movie because you are such a scary cat.

Kazhua rolls her eyes and sighs.

Kazhua: Oh come on Chaewon I can handle being in a horror movie as much as you do

Kazhua: You are just jealous because you couldn't lift your leg at a higher level of ballet.

Chaewon chuckles in a scoff.

Chaewon: Kazhua do you think that everyone needs to know how to dance or to do ballet?? *said it in a mean tone*

Yunjin continues to watch a movie.

Kazhua: Well... no not technically but---

Chaewon: Exactly so do me a favor and stop thinking that everyone needs to know how to do ballet

Chaewon said it in a mean tone.

Chaewon is getting so annoyed with Kazhua because she talks too much.

Chaewon: Like seriously it is so annoying of you to think that just because you do ballet as we get it

Kazhua's mind: Why does Chaewon have to be so mean to me lately??

Kazhua's mind: We barely talked

Kazhua's mind: It's not my fault that Yunjin is the one who exposes one of Gidle's secrets

Kazhua can't stand Chaewon's attitude and she is sick of it.

She's tired of the way how Chaewon is treating her and Yunjin unfairly just because of the stunt they pulled.