Chapter 6: Those Crossfires

*This chapter isn't going to be a bit long*

*It'll have serious topics in it so you have been warned*

Flashback

After Miyeon left

Soyeon: Minnie can you please stop crying for goodness sake?? *tries to calm her down*

Minnie cried and cried some more.

Soyeon came by to check up on her and has been taking care of her. After Miyeon left without saying a goodbye, Minnie couldn't bare but always wishes for Miyeon to be back. Miyeon hasn't been back for months since she left the friend group. There are no traces that can leads up to where Miyeon could be now. All that's left is Miyeon's phone that she had left and nothing else.

Minnie still has her phone.

She tries to get a hold of Miyeon but there's no response back from her.

Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua misses her so much.

It's bad enough that their ex best friend  has plotted against them and leaves in the dust after their ex best friend realizes the damage that has caused to them with pain and suffer.

Now Miyeon leaves without saying goodbye

What's the reason behind Miyeon leaving??

It kept Minnie thinking about it inside her mind all the time after Miyeon left.

Minnie misses her

She wouldn't forgive her even if Miyeon comes back

Minnie wishes that her best friend is here right now on her side to cheer her up and having a fun day in the rain.

Minnie misses those fun moments with Miyeon

She wouldn't let Miyeon go

She wouldn't let her go

That's her promise and she'll always keeps her promise

Soyeon: Minnie you need to stop crying

Soyeon gives her a hug while Minnie is still crying onto her shirt.

Minnie: I.... can't.... stop---

Soyeon: I know we all missed her so much Minnie

Minnie: Why.... did... she left us?? *still has tears in her eyes*

Soyeon sighed.

Soyeon wonders to herself the exact same thing.

Why did Miyeon left her best friends without saying a goodbye??

Soyeon: I don't know but I know is that Miyeon will pay for leaving us in the dust like that. It's going to be okay Minnie. We're going to keep looking for her no matters what happens to her.

Minnie: What do you mean that Miyeon will pay?? *asks her confused*

Soyeon: Umm... forget what I just said before okay??

Minnie nodded.

Soyeon: Anyways you need to eat something because I know that you're starving.