Chapter 59: Uncover

Chapter 59: Uncover

Nobody sees

Nobody knows

*I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can

A Flashback: Before Miyeon left her best friends behind

It takes place on Yuqi's birthday as the girls celebrate but Miyeon isn't here and Yuqi is starting to get worried when she hasn't seen her.

Shuhua: I wonder where Miyeon is

Shuhua: I sent her a text but she hasn't been responding

The girls are celebrating Yuqi's birthday today and they couldn't be even more excited. However, Miyeon hasn't come back yet which is odd because Miyeon told Yuqi that she's bringing her a gift for her birthday.

It's been like a few minutes and Miyeon still hasn't come back yet. Also, Yuqi sent her a text but she didn't receive a reply from Miyeon. Maybe Yuqi thought that Miyeon is making a few stops but she doesn't believe it.

Miyeon should be back here by now and Yuqi is getting over impatient.

Soyeon: Yeah she's going to be missing out on the fun besides today it's your birthday so I hope she hasn't forgotten about your birthday. *she added*

Yuqi: I hope not

Yuqi's mind: Miyeon would never forget my birthday

Yuqi's mind: Or did she??

Yuqi puts on a small smile on her face.

Yuqi: Minnie has Miyeon called you or texted you by any chance?? *she asked her*

Minnie: No she hasn't texted me or called me

Minnie: What if something went wrong with Miyeon?? *asked Yuqi in an upset voice*

Yuqi also started to get worried because it doesn't take someone this long to buy a birthday gift for someone on their birthday. Miyeon promised her that she will be back but Yuqi doesn't' know how long does it take for her to come back so the girls can continue the celebration on Yuqi's birthday. Yuqi is getting tired of waiting around so she is going to bring Miyeon back home.

Soyeon: Where are you going?? *she asked her*

Yuqi: I'm going to find Miyeon

Minnie: Can I come along with you??

Yuqi rolled her eyes.

Yuqi: Whatever Soyeon I and Minnie will be back so please try not to go after Shuhua while we are gone

Shuhua chuckled at that statement.

Shuhua: It will be fine Yuqi don't worry I will handle your girl while you were gone

Soyeon rolled her eyes as she hit Shuhua on the shoulder.

Shuhua: YAHHH

Shuhua: SOYEON *she shouted*

Soyeon laughs as she glares at her.

Soyeon: Don't try to push my buttons Shushu *gives her a fake smile*

Shuhua sticks her tongue out at her.

Minnie and Yuqi laughed once they saw Soyeon and Shuhua bickering at each other and they couldn't bare but to laugh/whisper to each other.