Chapter 31: Out of Mind- Part 2

Make sure to bring some tissues with you because some of these chapters are going to be intense and sad.

Present

It's still one week later

Miyeon: Hey Shuhua do you still have my----

Miyeon: What are you doing?? *she asks her*

Shuhua is too busy looking at more clues and mysterious things that they have found at the beach house. She is too busy trying to figure out about the things that has happened and who is the person that is coming after them.

Appreantly Shuhua can only come across off of Soojin but she couldn't.

She still thinks that Soojin is behind it.

Just like what Miyeon is thinking about too but it says otherwise.

They couldn't find out anyone else who is plotting the revenge on them.

Someone that is willing to track them down other than Soojin.

This is starting to get too much and it's tricky than Shuhua thought it is.

That's why she is willing to solve out anything that comes across to their friendship and such especially trying to found out the real reason as to why are they really the forgotten.

The forgotten is just a flick of your finger that magically appeared right into your eyes and disappeared into thin air for all eternity.

Shuhua: I could ask you the same

Shuhua: Why are you here??

Shuhua: Can't you see that I'm busy??

Shuhua is jotting things down on the board and paste the photos onto it.

Miyeon: You were busy trying to solve out the forgotten mystery aren't you?

Shuhua: Duhh what does it look like??

Miyeon is just examining the board that Shuhua had created in order for her to solve out clues and more things that she has been trying to dig up more things but she couldn't find any.

It takes alot of time for Shuhua to get the behind of this nightmare again.

It would all be over if Soojin hasn't plotting the revenge on them from the beginning.

The five girls had it coming.

They knew what they did to Soojin.

What makes them think that Soojin would not have her revenge??

It's right in front of their faces all this time until it about to come to a end.

This task is alot harder than it is like last time.

It isn't about their forgotten friendship after all.

It's much more than it is

Much more than the girls haven't figured it out expect for one person.

They will do anything for them to stay together.

OR IS IT???

Shuhua: DAMN IT

Shuhua: How can I be so stupid??

Shuhua: Do you have a pen??

Miyeon pulls out the pen then she just gives it to Shuhua.

Shuhua: Thanks

Miyeon: What are you doing??

Shuhua: Shhh I'm trying to think *she said it in an annoying tone*