Chapter 61: Fake and True

*I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can*

*Also this chapter may contain a bit of horror and serious topics*

Flashback: This is a flashback between Minnie and Soojin

This is exactly why Soojin shouldn't trust them again just like Ryujin, Yeji and Somi has said to her but she didn't listen.

She didn't listen to them and now she is stuck in this cycle again and again.

Some of soojin's friends are a bit worried about her

Soojin couldn't tell anyone what is going on except her family members

Soojin doesn't know what to do

How long can she keep this up like this??

She told them that this friendship is getting toxic but they don't believe her.

Soyeon shuts her out and called her a liar as her friends joined along to despise her even more. Yuqi is the only one that admits it but she kept it quiet as she pretends to hate her.

Yuqi felt bad for Soojin

Yuqi wished that she should have talked to her at that time instead of following Soyeon around like a puppy.

Someone needs to put Soyeon in her place but nobody couldn't ever compete with her.

Besides Soyeon knows about anyone to be honest

It's like her hair is full of secrets

Soojin knows that it's time but she is afraid that the girls already know that she is gonna try to ditch them.

The thing is Soojin isn't planning on ditching anybody because she is thinking of leaving the group.

She is tired of all of this.

Now the moment that Soojin thought the girl has changed and wanted to be cool with her again and everything.

This is until Halloween night when the girls pulled a prank on her and leave her behind instead of inviting them to a Halloween party.

The girls had gotten Soojin into trouble.

It's like a year and 2 months later after the attempt happened and Soojin couldn't resist but show anger full of rage inside of a rage.

Soojin saw them as the girls looked at her and then starts to laugh as they teased her. Soyeon and Minnie also snickered right behind her back and that made her angry.

Soojin is so angry that she clenched her fists and she wishes that she will match them and starts to go off at them but she couldn't because she knows that something might happen the next day if she does something to make them angry.

Especially Soyeon

No one dares to come across her

Soojin has tried so many times that she will always support them and will do anything to spread kindness.

Instead, it is being wasted.

Soojin had tried to talk to them for days and months but the girls still ignored her and just humiliated her every chance that they can get.

It all started in the summer when Soojin couldn't find her diary then she saw her best friends read it and they started to show some anger.

Soojin had no idea why they hated her so much especially Soyeon.