Chapter 76: You Never Know

You never know

*This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I can*

Flashback: This flashback is between Soojin and Yuqi also with Soyeon

You never know

Soojin started to tickle Yuqi and it made her laugh so hard. Then Yuqi does the same to Soojin and they made jokes to make each other laugh and smile. Soojin and Yuqi did have fun together hanging out after the girls have done with the promotions and performances for their comeback and they got tired out.

Soyeon was thinking of planning a little trip to celebrate.

Their comeback song Oh My God was such a huge success once again including Lion and many more.

As Soojin and Yuqi continue their hang out, Yuqi got a text from Soyeon on her phone so she looks at the text but she hasn't responded yet. Yuqi looks at Soojin as Soojin smiles at her then she hugs her.

Yuqi slightly smiles at her but she didn't say anything.

Soojin and Yuqi bought some snacks as they are watching tv.

Miyeon, Minnie, and Shuhua got somewhere to be because they already had plans going on and the three of them are excited to have fun but it was cut short.

Soyeon went out to do something or she just went out to get a few things from the store or something.

Soojin is getting a bit bored.

Yuqi on the other hand is busy on her phone while she is watching tv.

The two girls didn't talk much during that time which was strange.

Soojin gets up from the couch and went into the kitchen to get a water bottle from the fridge. She went back to the couch to sit as she was looking at Yuqi who is still on her phone.

Soojin had no clue why Yuqi wouldn't spend time with her as much and this made Soojin start to feel strange.

Yuqi did promise that she will spend time with Soojin more.

Instead, Yuqi and Soojin have been spending time together less. They used to hang out a lot and this isn't the first time that Soojin noticed the sign of it for the first time.

Yuqi will ignore her half of the time even though Soojin made the plans for her to hang out with her.

Soojin doesn't know why Yuqi ignores her.

Also, Soojin misses Yuqi so much.

Yuqi misses Soojin too but she acts like she was never even there at all.

It made Soojin upset.

Soojin tried talking to her about it one time and Yuqi straight up yelled at her and told her to stop bothering me.

Soojin can sometimes hear Yuqi talking about her to Soyeon right behind her back and it made her cry.

She tries not to cry because she doesn't want Yuqi or the girls to notice that she is crying. Soojin sighs as she walks out of the door to get some fresh air.

She saw Yeji and Ryujin who invited her to a sleepover and she accepts the invite.

Soojin stayed with Yeji and Ryujin for the night at the sleepover.

Soojin yawns as she turns off the tv.

Yuqi glares at her because Soojin turns off the tv.

Yuqi: Why did you turn it off??