Chapter 51: Pretty isn't always Nice

*Also this chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I can* 

Present

It's the next day

Minnie and Soyeon have arrived home back. 

While Miyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua are done eating breakfast and just as Shuhua is about to contact Minnie and Soyeon again since they still haven't answered to their texts or calls from yesterday after the two girls have walk out of the door, Shuhua hears the door open as Minnie and Soyeon have arrived back home. The three girls just looked at them and they just pretend that they're mad at them because Minnie and Soyeon haven't got back home. Instead all of the five girls hugged each other and they even apologized for the way that they're acting and about the fight that they had yesterday. Minnie still wouldn't talk to Miyeon though and Miyeon still doesn't understand why and she gets it when Miyeon hasn't been a little bit honest to her about one thing yet it still crosses the line between them and that's a small problem for them. 

Miyeon have tried to talk to Minnie but Minnie still isn't going to listen to her. 

It's the same for Soyeon and Shuhua but they quickly made up afterwards but Shuhua is still mad at Soyeon and Soyeon understands why she is mad at her. 

Soyeon still isn't letting the fact that Shuhua made a rumor about her being crazy just because she isn't letting her friend meet with Soojin. For this time, the girls may have to reunite with Soojin if they want to find out who A is but Soyeon still thinks that Soojin is pulling a trick on them and she isn't letting her best friends or her girlfriend who is about to fall into the trap. 

Sometimes the girls know their worth but not of their worthy 

The girls know of their knowledge but not of their intentions of things that could only get them into trouble. 

The girls know that they're not perfect but they couldn't resist of them still standing their into their true circle of a friendship that the girls wouldn't let each other go. 

We can't have nice things 

This is why we can't have nice things 

Nothing good starts in a getaway car 

Pretty isn't always nice 

Yuqi: Hello?? 

Yuqi: You know that I'm still here right?? *said it with an annoying tone* 

The four girls just laugh at Yuqi's silliness. 

Yuqi: What?? 

Yuqi: What's so funny?? *asked them confused*

Minnie: Relax Yuqi we're just messing with you 

Soyeon went towards her as she gives her girlfriend kisses making Yuqi giggle but she pushes her away because Yuqi is still mad at Soyeon for leaving out of the house and she hasn't got any texts or calls from her back from yesterday not even from last night. Soyeon apologize to her but Yuqi isn't buying it so she is still mad at her but she gives her a hug and a kiss.