Chapter 90: The Story of Us

*This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can.*

The Story of Us

The Story of Us remains to be unfolded

The Story of Us is like picking up a book to share your own story

The Story of Us is to share our story with the whole world no matter how much it takes, the more outtake and pressure will continue to make us stronger.

Flashback: This flashback takes place on the day when Soojin decides to leave the group the girls are not happy about it because they don't want her to leave but it was for a good cost.

Flashback

This is it

This is when the group is about to fall apart.

This may not be the last but they will never forget the times that the girls went through together.

From those hardships to the power of the friendship that wouldn't last forever

Forever

Forever

They will never forget

Nobody will ever forget

The day has come

Soojin decides to leave the group and it's all because of the scandal that she had gotten into even though she never did anything wrong.

It's not just about the scandal.

It's about her having to let go just so she can protect them from having their reputation ruined. Soojin wants what it's best for her and that is exactly what she is doing right now.

Soojin needs to let go.

She is ready to let go and fly like a butterfly.

The thing is... The girls aren't happy

They are not happy with her decision

Even Shuhua doesn't know what to say/doesn't know how to react to it.

Miyeon and Shuhua are the only ones who find out about this and it's because Soojin only told her one day before and then Shuhua tells Miyeon about it and decides to keep it to themselves.

Soojin only told Shuhua and she told her not to tell them, especially Soyeon.

Why??

It's because she doesn't want them to worry and also it will cause drama between them and such.

Soojin didn't expect any of this to happen but suddenly it just happened.

Many of their fans heard about this and they are not ready for it.

They are not ready for it

Living as those games begin

Like those games begin

Soojin already packs up her things and takes everything down from the bulletin board except the photos of her with the girls and Shuhua.

Soojin starts to burst into tears.

None of this shouldn't be happening right now especially when the group is about to be torn into pieces.

Soojin wishes everything to stop.

She wants all of this to end.

The amount of hate that she is getting on the internet right now including the girls is out of control and it isn't fair.