Chapter 9: Miyeon and Soyeon's Plan

Present

It's still the same day

Meanwhile

Miyeon wouldn't stop looking at those texts that she received from last night.

She thought that everything will be over from the time being. Which is until she broke that promise and leaves her best friends into dust.

This isn't over yet

Someone is still after them again.

Even the stuff that Soojin does to them, the girls will never forget it and never forgive her. Soojin just left into thin air and the girls haven't seen her since then. Miyeon can only think that it was Soojin again but it can't be impossible. Miyeon will never get over Soojin who used to be their best friends and used to be in the group.

Miyeon will never forget those mistakes that she and her best friends have made to try and set Soojin off.

The five girls did misses Soojin and loves her alot but now they hated her after everything that she has done to them.

Miyeon only believes that it was her again but then those last words came out of Soojin's mouth before she left into thin air.

A little flashback

Soojin: I guess you guys are right

Soojin: Congratulations I wish nothing but for a big pile of eternal nothing

End of flashback

Those are Soojin's last words before she is gone.

After Soojin is gone, the girls haven't heard of her or seen her since then.

Miyeon can only think about her.

It traces her inside of her mind.

Miyeon is the only one that is on the search for her but Soojin isn't anywhere of those places.

Maybe she did left and never come back.

Miyeon still thinks that it was her because she doesn't believe that Soojin will just left from the final day to their escape only for her to come back and goes after them again to do some more damage.

Miyeon had no clue.

She couldn't only think about anything else but only to surround herself into a black and white chase.

Miyeon surrounds herself with the wind and dandelions that starts to float around her upon the sky.

While her thoughts continues to drift up inside of her mind, someone came outside with her and appears in her way and blocking the sunlight.

Miyeon: Hey what the----

It's no other than Soyeon.

Miyeon: Soyeon thank goodness it's you

Miyeon: Is there something that you need??

Soyeon: Get up

Miyeon looks at her confused.

Miyeon: Huh??

Soyeon scoff.

Soyeon: I said get up *grabs her by the wrist and drags Miyeon back inside*

Miyeon and Soyeon went into the room.

Soyeon closes the door and locks it.

Miyeon: Soyeon what's going on??