Chapter 84: Destiny's Calling(Minnie's Calling)

Chapter 84: Destiny's Calling (Minnie's Calling)

*I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can*

Also, the parts of this chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics.

Destiny is saying yes to the calling we are born with

Our destiny is not written for us but by us

Flashback: Last year

This flashback takes back to the last year when the five girls are on their trip to the beach house and something happens Shuhua is the only one who knows that something strange is happening.

The day when something happens at the beach house.

Shuhua wakes up with a terrible headache.

Shuhua felt like someone just sneak up on her and hit her on the head which made her fall.

She had no idea what just happened.

All Shuhua remembers is when she is just standing there in the room then she and her best friend fought. Then the next she remembers is when someone knocked her out and that is the only thing that she can remember.

The five girls are on their trip to the beach house.

They're only going to stay in this beach house while they're on a vacation for about a day or so.

Also for like two to five days is when they stay until the girls are going back home after their fun on this vacation.

This vacation is about to be a disaster for these five girls.

Strange things started to happen.

The girls haven't noticed until Shuhua is the only one that notices it.

Shuhua has been telling her best friends that something is about to happen because of the strange things that have happened on this trip.

They didn't listen to her not even Soyeon.

There is also the person with the black hoodie that had been stalking them during the trip as well. Shuhua seems to see the person who has been watching and stalking them.

Shuhua discovers that there is blood on the side of her head.

It started to hurt so bad that she let out a groan in pain as she holds onto the side of her head.

She needs to warn them.

She needs to find them.

She needs to get out of here.

Shuhua couldn't find her best friends anywhere in this beach house and she is starting to freak out right now.

She made it out of the room as she is still searching for her best friends.

She called and texted them but none of them haven't answered.

Shuhua: What the hell is going on??

Shuhua is so scared and she had no idea how the hell is she ever going to survive.

Shuhua's mind: They should have just listened to me and now it's too late

Shuhua: It can't be too late *said to herself*

Shuhua is still looking for them.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, and Yuqi are still nowhere in sight.

Shuhua: Why?? Why?? Why??