Chapter 72: I Should Hate You

*I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can*

I should hate you

Present

It's still the same day

I should hate you

*The last part of the last chapter*

Miyeon: Don't... You are on your own

Miyeon walked away leaving Minnie standing there alone.

Minnie is on her own.

Minnie is on her way to find Soyeon so she will make things up to her and apologize.

Minnie called her and texted her but there is no response back from her.

Soyeon is ignoring her texts and calls.

After Minnie just said things about Soyeon, she doesn't care at first because she still despises Soyeon for all of the stuff that she has done especially if she saw the way how Miyeon and Yuqi have been treated.

Soyeon is so lucky that she has people who cared about her and they will always be by her side no matter what happens to her and anything else that could cause around them. Minnie hated the way how Soyeon has been treating her so much that she will continue to hate her even more.

Minnie doesn't want to give her any more chances because Soyeon wasted those chances.

She wasted those chances

Minnie and Soyeon had been feuding with each other non-stop. One time, Minnie has to move out for only a few days because Soyeon decided to try to cut her off because she thought that Minnie is the one who ruined the chance of her having a date.

Minnie was the one who tries to warn Soyeon about her date with someone who tries to hurt her but she didn't listen to her.

It caused them to have a fight and that made Minnie started to pack her things and moved out. She only stayed at her home for about a few days until Soyeon decided to show up and she owed her an apology.

Minnie and Soyeon apologized to each other as they made up. Also, Soyeon told her about the relationship that she has with someone who is abusive and tries to hurt her. Soyeon even showed her the scars and bruises that she receives then she started to burst into tears.

Minnie hugs her and gives her so much support and comfort.

The two girls stopped by the police station. Minnie convinced her to go and file the report so Soyeon can finally be free from the relationship.

Eventually, Soyeon did file a report but she never get the justice that she deserves and it made her angry and sad at the same time. Minnie hugs her and comforts her she is still showing support and that made Soyeon happy.

Soyeon thanked her for all of the help and she is finally free at last.

Soyeon is finally free from the madness.

Minnie and Soyeon did their little celebration and spent so much time together.

They missed hanging out with each other so much when they had so many things to do on their schedules and they just haven't been speaking to each other because of their feud.

Minnie and Soyeon ended their feud.

They'll never forgive the stuff that they have done to each other because of the feud.