Chapter 66: Behind your Walls

*I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can. Also, this chapter isn't going to be long and I will update the next chapter*

Also, the parts of this chapter may contain sad and thriller.

Behind your walls

It builds them up so tall

Present

It's still night out

Shuhua tried calling Soyeon again but it still leads to a voicemail.

Shuhua is ready to talk things out with Soyeon but she isn't sure if the two of them will ever make up after their fight last night.

She doesn't know if Soyeon is ready to talk to her yet and also tries to make things right for her.

Shuhua isn't sure if she's ready to learn and forget about all those times that Soyeon had done her wrong.

Shuhua and Soyeon will always manage to put those pieces back together.

Even if they almost had a breakdown/fallout.

Shuhua and Soyeon will always be best friends forever.

It still wouldn't make a difference between these two of them to come to their senses through those walls.

Behind your walls

It builds them up so tall

Shuhua misses her best friends so much when the girls finally decided to separate in their ways for about a month and a year later.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, and Yuqi also missed her so much.

They missed each other so much.

A month and a year later without them.

A month and a year later the broken friendship.

A month and a year later, the girls want to move on and enjoy their last moments together.

A MONTH AND A YEAR LATER OF TRYING TO ESCAPE A FATE

A broken fate

A broken friendship

Their friendship isn't forgotten anymore

One of the girls is the Forgotten

The girl they betrayed is far so gone

She's so gone

The five girls get away from all of those tragic events

A madness

A nightmare

The five girls run away together to escape from this madness. They also learn to forget and acted like nothing shouldn't be happening from the start.

Instead, the girls are trapped behind those walls with a breaking barrier.

It's like being invisible so nobody could hear you scream and shout.

It builds them up so tall

The girls could no longer see each other after trying to escape the madness for so long.

They thought they did escape the madness but it isn't over

ITS NEVER OVER

Shuhua let the whole world know that she isn't some little girl anymore.