Chapter 26: Get Even

Flashback: This flashback is after the camping site trip during spring break.

Soyeon: Will you all stop yapping about it?? *said it in a mean tone*

The five girls are in an agruement.

Since they went on their camping trip during their spring break with Soojin, the girls couldn't resist on thinking about anything else besides Soojin.

Soyeon on other hand just wants to forget about it.

They're the ones who pulled that little stunt on Soojin.

Soojin has not been contacting them since on the trip. In fact, she has been ignoring them and tried to move on.

Minnie convinced her best friends to apologize to Soojin and let her back into the group because they already missed her. Even though, the girls acting like the stunt they pulled on Soojin shouldn't matter anymore.

Besides they know what they did is wrong yet Soyeon convinced them to do so all because of their secret book.

The five of them planned it in the first place and now they tried to blame it on one another.

Minnie on the hand is stuck in the middle.

Soojin is like her very first friend to Minnie.

When one time she saw someone bullying her, Minnie and Soojin suddenly became fast friends and always be the one to take care of her and always made her happy.

Those one of those times when Minnie ever met someone like Soojin before she met with Miyeon.

Minnie: CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP?? *yelled at them*

Miyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua went silent.

Minnie: ALL OF US PLANNED IT TO GET BACK AT SOOJIN SO STOP TRYING TO BLAME ONE ANOTHER WHEN ALL OF US DID IT *contuines to yell at them*

Minnie almost about to cry.

She litreally did miss Soojin.

Even though, Minnie also betrayed her leaves her in the wreck for these last 2 months and days.

Minnie has been texting and leaving calls for Soojin but Soojin never answered her texts or calls at all and always leaves the texts on read.

Soyeon: Well well well someone decides to speak up and not act like a quiet girl

Shuhua: Shut up Soyeon

Soyeon rolled her eyes and scoffed.

Soyeon: Whatever

Soyeon: Anyways why do you want to meet with Soojin so bad??

Soyeon: It's obvious that she doesn't want to talk to us nor doesn't bother try to interfere her life again.

Minnie's mind: Is this girl stupid??

Minnie: You're the one who planned a stunt on her on the trip.

Soyeon: Yeah and you went along with it and didn't bother to stop me.