Chapter 82: Forget Forever

*I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can*

Forget Forever

Forget Forever

Forget you ever knew my name

My name

My name

Flashback: Last year

Shuhua: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SOYEON?? *she shouted*

Soyeon rolled her eyes with annoyance and ignores her.

Soyeon is tired of Shuhua constantly bragging and bragging when it's the other way around.

Shuhua finds out about the "prank" that Soyeon pulls a prank on Yeji at the bonfire. At first, Soyeon and her best friends planted the prank on Ryujin and Yeji but Soyeon thought that she could easily prank Yeji.

Soyeon and Ryujin hate each other.

Soyeon and Yeji used to be friends but now they hate each other after Yeji finds out her true colors.

So Soyeon decided to prank them as revenge.

Yeji texted Soyeon from the other day saying that she can't be friends with her anymore and she finds out her true colors because Ryujin told her.

Yeji already knows everything.

Soyeon isn't going to let Yeji sweep off her dust because of it.

It's not just that

Yeji already doesn't like the idea of Soyeon being her friend because it was easy for her to use her and ditch her like a bottom deep hole.

The five girls planned a prank even though it was Soyeon's idea.

Miyeon, Minnie, Yuqi, and Shuhua already warned her to not go a little too far with the prank.

Soyeon never listens

She never does and look what it got her into now with the prank.

Soyeon: WILL YOU SHUT UP SHUHUA??

Soyeon shouted at her.

Soyeon: I AM SO SICK OF YOU BRAGGING

Soyeon: Besides at least Yeji didn't almost get sent down to the hospital

Shuhua scoffs.

Shuhua's mind: Can you believe her right now??

Shuhua's mind: Does she not get that Yeji almost got sick because of the cake??

Shuhua: Are you kidding me??

Shuhua: This isn't funny anymore Soyeon okay??

Soyeon mimicked her.

Soyeon: Whatever it was just a prank now let it go already tell the others to hurry up because we are leaving

Shuhua: You know that Yeji is allergic to nuts right??

Before Soyeon walks away from her because she doesn't want to deal with Shuhua, she turns around as she looked directly at Shuhua.

Soyeon: What?? *said it confused*

Soyeon: What do you mean that Yeji is allergic to nuts??

Shuhua: Omg don't tell me that you didn't know that Yeji is allergic to nuts and that you put nuts in the cake