Chapter 2: Move On Part 1

Flashback

Miyeon: Minnie I told you not to sneak up on me like that *said it annoyed*

Minnie smile and just hugged her best friend a bit tight.

Miyeon: Gosh what brings you into the mood?? *closes the locker shut*

Minnie: Nothing

Minnie: I just wanted to see my dearest best friend in the world.

Miyeon rolled her eyes.

While Minnie is still hugging her, the two girls urges to made out of the school since it's over for a day and it's has been stressful for Miyeon.

Miyeon is like a straight A student who tries to bring her grades up.

Minnie on the other hand is like a cool, lazy, funny and party girl who's always hates being the study person.

Miyeon and Minnie have been best friends since like forever. They'll do anything together and will always be there for each other.

One time, Miyeon has been bullied before back in her old school then Minnie is the first person to ever stand up for her and drags down everyone who tries to hurt her.

Since that, nobody wouldn't dare to mess with Miyeon because Minnie is always going to be here and will drag someone by their hair in just a second.

Miyeon thanked her for that

She's so lucky to have a friend like Minnie.

They're like sisters

Miyeon and Minnie are walking home together from school. Miyeon decided to do some homework and studying.

Minnie wants to do something fun and doesn't want to do work since she also has been working so hard.

Minnie: Ugh no way

Minnie: Let's hang out together

Miyeon sighed.

Miyeon: Minnie I already told you

Miyeon: I'm going to be busy besides I will do anything to keep my grades up

Minnie gagged.

Miyeon: Come on don't be like that

Miyeon pinches her cheeks and kiss Minnie on her cheek.

Miyeon loves to tease and mess with her best friend just to make her mad.

Minnie: Yaahh stop it Miyeon *gets annoyed and mad at the same time*

Minnie: I'm not a baby *crossing her arms and pouted*

Miyeon chuckle.

Miyeon: I never said that you were

Miyeon: Now seriously

Miyeon: I really really need to go home and do some homework.

Minnie: That's not fair *starts to complain*

Minnie: We haven't been hanging out for a while Miyeon. You promised me that we will hang out and having fun.

Miyeon: I know

Miyeon: Don't worry I promised that we can hangout together

Minnie: You promised?? *holds out her pinky*

Miyeon: I promised *she and Minnie does a pinky swear*

It's only for a nick of time