Chapter 88: The Gift of Heart

*The chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I can*

The Gift of Heart

Do everything with a good heart and expect nothing in return

Flashback: This flashback is between Miyeon and Yuqi

Also, this flashback takes place last year when Soyeon goes missing.

Flashback: Last year

It's been 5 days later and there is still no sign of Soyeon.

It's been 5 days later and the girls haven't kept in touch with her last before Soyeon gives missing.

It's been 5 days later and there are those rumors that are being spread.

It's been 5 days since the girls celebrated Soyeon's birthday and had a blast at the party.

The last time they saw her is when Soyeon fought with Minnie then she walk out without a reason why.

Miyeon and Shuhua overhear them arguing but they don't know the reason why they are arguing.

Miyeon and Shuhua go to Yuqi and told her.

Yuqi also had no idea why Minnie and Soyeon are fighting but she told them it had something to do with Minnie finding out about Soyeon's secret.

Yuqi told Miyeon that she notice the way that Minnie is acting toward Soyeon for a few days and it was her birthday.

The girls made plans for Soyeon's birthday and threw a party.

They invited some friends over except for one person who isn't invited.

It's the group that isn't invited and that is Itzy.

Ryujin has a plan in mind and so does Yeji.

Ryujin tries to wreck the party at first but Soyeon and the girls go off at her and Shuhua kicked her out.

Yeji just stands there without getting involved only for her to sneak around in the room. She went into the room and begins to sneak around then she saw the message that Ryujin send her.

Ryujin: Did you find something??

Yeji replied to her back in a text.

Yeji: Check this out *she sends her the photo*

Ryujin: Perfect now like I said before when we just got here

Ryujin: Make Soyeon or any of her pals pass out then expose one of their secrets to continue to go against one another

Yeji: Ryujin what the hell?? This is just wrong why would I make someone passes out??

Ryujin: If you just listen to me instead of walking out then you will figure it out already.

Ryujin: One of them is afraid of heights besides nobody wouldn't know that it was you then we take her somewhere that nobody wouldn't ever find out

Yeji: More like you will take Soyeon out of the picture. What are you even trying to do Ryujin??

Ryujin: I want that bitch out of the picture duh THAT IS MY PLAN ALL ALONG

Yeji: You know what?? You're crazy I'm telling them everything about what you are going to do

Yeji: This has gone too far you are just going to hurt her.