Chapter 52: Scream for Me

*This chapter shouldn't be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I can*

Present

The next day 

The five girls reunited with Soojin 

In fact, they're have arrived at her house right now since Yuqi knows Soojin's new place because she told them that Soojin have moved and she didn't had any contact with them. When the girls are outside standing at the door as Shuhua begins to knock on the door, Soyeon and Shuhua had a little argument about this again and the two of them have been arguing during the ride too. Miyeon, Minnie and Yuqi are tired of them arguing and Miyeon seems a bit tired of Soyeon because she loves to pick fights every chance she gets like a five year old and it's getting old. 

Soyeon litreally told them that she doesn't want to see Soojin but she doesn't have no any other option because the girls wanted to know who A is and they already know that Soojin has the answer. 

Soyeon and Shuhua are still arguing so Minnie came towards them and starts to grab them by the ears in order for the two girls to stop arguing with each other. 

Soyeon and Shuhua yelled out at Minnie for doing that so Minnie stops grabbing them by the ears. 

Minnie: CAN YOU TWO KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY?? 

Yuqi: Yeah seriously you two are always arguing for no reason 

Shuhua scoffs. 

Shuhua: Then why don't you ask miss stubborn girl over here who is being too dramatic over everything *she glared at Soyeon* 

Soyeon is really mad at her. 

Soyeon: You want me to show of me being over dramatic?? *snapped back at Shuhua* 

Shuhua mocked her. 

Then Soyeon hits her on the head as she grabs onto Shuhua's hair making her scream as the two of them starting to fight again so Miyeon and Yuqi separate the two of them up from the fight. 

Miyeon: STOP IT YOU TWO ARE ACTING LIKE FIVE YEAR OLDS 

Soyeon and Shuhua: But she---- 

Minnie It doesn't matter who started it now shut up because we are sick of you two whining like babies *said it with a anger tone* 

Soyeon and Shuhua glared at each other as the two of them went silent. 

Miyeon: I'll knock on the door 

Miyeon walk towards the door as she knocks at the door as they're waiting for Soojin to come out. 

Soyeon: Are you sure this is the one?? *she asked* 

Yuqi: Yes babe we went over this already whether you like it or not you're going to see her and there's nothing you can do to try to prevent yourself from not going 

Soyeon groan as she started to complain. 

Soyeon: I don't wanna go *said it in an annoyed tone* 

Minnie: Omg shut up 

Miyeon kept knocking at the door as she called out for Soojin but there is no response. 

Soojin hasn't coming out yet. 

Soyeon: Oh well I guess she had some business to take care of let's go guys

Before Soyeon started to walk away, Shuhua pulls her back as Soyeon led out a groan then she yank out of Shuhua's grip as she still giving her a glare. Shuhua does the same but she looks at her in a loving fun way just to tease Soyeon and it made her mad. Miyeon called out for Soojin to come out and let them in before they're leaving from her house. In fact, Soyeon knocks on the door really loud as she called out at Soojin then she curses and starts to yell as well.