Chapter 15: Nothing Lasts Forever

It will be quick I try to put it all together in this chapter as fast as I can

Present

It's still the same day

One day I'll fall

I'll fall into the matters of my own hands and could only see the light

Nothing lasts forever

We were meant to be together

This isn't how it supposed to go

One day I'll fall

I'll fall back into another trap that we can never get out of

I hope that you were with me now

.......

After the girls are done having a meeting.

Minnie just sat onto the grass while leaning against the tree peacefully as she plays the guitar and sing a song while looking up at the blue sky.

Once she is done singing a song and stop playing the guitar, she begins to wonder herself if she can ever find any happiness around her.

Nothings forever

Minnie could only think about the only person in the world right now.

Miyeon is the only person that she could think of right now.

She were her best friend and still is her best friend now.

She still wouldn't never ever forgive her on that night.

That night changes everything.

That night ruins the moment of their friendship and now it feels like it's almost about to get to the end of it.

The end of it all.

Minnie wouldn't never let anything happen like ever.

If only she wishes that things were meant to be kept forever and ever.

Miyeon and Minnie haven't quite figured things out on their own.

Minnie is afraid of letting it go

She is afraid that her best friend will leave her again like last time.

In her nightmares, words couldn't be described on how Minnie is feeling after all of this. Minnie couldn't sleep like a four nights in the row. She will only comes to Miyeon and she lets her in the room for only one night.

Miyeon tries talking to her for days and days when she came back.

Everytime Miyeon tries to talk to her and tries to explain, Minnie just gives her the silent treatment or yelled at her.

Minnie is tired of everything.

Minnie wishes to live her life like yesterday and she wouldn't never coming down.

Never coming down

Minnie takes out the writing book and begins to jotted things down. Then she got a text from Miyeon.

Miyeon: Hey where are you??

Miyeon: Is everything okay Minnie??

Miyeon: I know that you wouldn't talk to me but please let me explain things over with you.