Chapter 32: Bloody Hell

Flashback: This flashback is when there are six girls

It's almost midnight

Soojin continues to walk home when it's almost about to be midnight.

Those past few days have been awful to her.

Not to mention nobody hasn't known about the stuff that she's going through

Not only that

Her best friends continues to shadowed her over and over.

The only people that she could only trust is Minnie and Shuhua.

Appreantly Minnie hasn't been backing her up and Soojin has been enough with the lies and tricks that appears right in front of her.

It's all because she knew so much about Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua.

The pact that they made seems very convenient and unrecognizable.

Until Soojin starts to see behind all of the stuff that has happened between her and her best friends

Soojin couldn't trust anyone.

Soojin had anybody else to turn to besides her family and some of her friends.

This so called "secret" that the girls have kept it for so long isn't just no ordinary secret and Soojin knew it.

Soojin knew it from the start.

Now she doesn't have a choice

It's bad enough that those five girls who is starting to turn against her.

Soojin couldn't look right back at Shuhua and gives her a flick of an eye.

She couldn't trust her anymore either.

Soojin really loves her and never got the chance to say it to Shuhua because it has been ruined by Soyeon.

Soojin isn't afraid of anyone

To be honset, Soojin is such a bright, kind, outgoing girl who isn't afraid of anyone.

Expect that if something that haunts her for life and someone can be a very very mean and a bit scary.

Soojin could litreally see a person like Soyeon

Some people warned her about Soyeon, Miyeon, Minnie, Yuqi and Shuhua before Soojin is friends with them.

Actually it was the other way around.

Minnie is her first friend and that's why they became friends.

It's going pretty well for those six best friends but now it suddenly changes and turned into a bloody hell.

Bloody Hell doesn't mean as in dark in this scenario.

Bloody Hell is like BRUSH IT OFF INTO THE RUINS

The Ruins is already happening

Soojin couldn't deal with anything else that has happened to her.

She knew the answer