Chapter 20: Yuqi's Phone

Present

It's midnight

Minnie couldn't sleep at night so she just went downstairs to get herself a glass of water before she can go back to sleep since she is tired. Once Minnie got herself a glass of water in the kitchen, she jumped up in fear because she saw someone in the living room with a TV on. So Minnie turns on the light and realized that it was only Yuqi in the living room.

Minnie had no idea why Yuqi is still the only one up while Miyeon, Soyeon and Shuhua are falling alseep in their rooms. Maybe she thought that Yuqi couldn't sleep either and couldn't feel the urge to go back to sleep.

She noticed that Yuqi has been trouble falling alseep and tries many ways for her to fall alseep.

This time it was different......

Yuqi just looked at Minnie and gives her an sigh of relief look.

Yuqi: Oh... it's just you Minnie *she turns off the TV with the remote*

Yuqi: Why are you doing up at night??

Yuqi asked her.

Minnie takes a sip of glass of water.

Minnie: I don't know

Minnie: I should ask you the same thing about you Yuqi.

Yuqi: Well.... I.. just couldn't sleep and the only way that puts me to sleep is to binge watch movies and shows.

Minnie came towards her and wrap her arm around Yuqi's shoulder.

Yuqi: I should probably go back to sleep now.

Yuqi gives her a quick hug before she can go back into her room.

Before she can go back to her room to go back to sleep, Yuqi almost about to trip so Minnie quickly catches her in her arms to prevent her from falling.

The two girls looked at each other in the eyes of a glimpse who couldn't seemed to stop staring at each other.

For q quick second, Minnie helps her out and that made her and Yuqi stop staring a glimpse off of each other.

Yuqi: Woah.... that... was----

Minnie: Weird right??

Minnie: I know let's just pretend that it didn't happened

Yuqi nodded.

Minnie: Also if you still having some trouble sleeping, then take this medicine before you go back to bed.

Minnie gives her a sleeping medicine.

Yuqi: Thanks

After Yuqi takes some medicine, she led out a yawn and starts to become very sleepy so Minnie carries her back into the room and put her down onto the bed.

Minnie: Here you go

Minnie: Does that feel any better??

Yuqi hummed in a response.

Before Minnie leaves, Yuqi grabs her by the hand just to have a quick talk to her before she goes to sleep.

Minnie: What is it Yuqi?? I have to go back to bed.

Yuqi: Before you go can I ask you something??

Minnie nods.

Minnie: Alright make it quick

Yuqi: How did Soyeon find my old phone??

Minnie: What do you mean??

Yuqi: When we are at the beach house, Soyeon found my old phone.