Chapter 36: Questions

Can I ask you a question??

Flashback: After Miyeon left

Soyeon: If she ever comes back, she just can't know that we did this to her and hopefully Miyeon wouldn't ever be thinking about leaving us again.

Minnie, Yuqi and Shuhua are just standing there in silence as the three of them are starting to feel guilt right into their eyes and almost about to burst out of nowhere.

It's only been about months after Miyeon left.

The four girls had no idea where she could be at now or when if she could ever returns back.

No signs of her.

No calls from her.

No texts from her.

All they ever received is a letter and a gift basket that is being delivered from them not too long ago.

But unfortunately.....

It wasn't good enough

Why???

It's because they missed Miyeon so much.

It hasn't been the same since from the night before Miyeon left.

They're still hoping for her to return but it's no luck.

They missed her so much but at the same time they felt betrayed.

Even Minnie and Soyeon are felt betrayed too because they're really really cared about Miyeon so much.

Without any traces or anything that could lead into Miyeon's disappreance

The question is....

Why do they want to get back at Miyeon??

Even if she wasn't here right now

Why did the four girls haven't been reaching out to Miyeon before she leaves them behind??

It can't be a coincidence

Miyeon couldn't just leave them without a trace of a thin air for no reason.

The last thing that they ever heard from Miyeon is when they're shared a promise in order for them to share their last moments together.

Spending together as best friends forever one last time

One last time has been wasted.

One of them doesn't want a friendship to be ended.

It almost did like last time (P.S if you haven't read The Forgotten Friendship yet then you should probably read it if you get confused. Remember you don't have to read it if you don't want to it's just a reminder to let you know.)

Someone is preventing their one last moment from happening.

Who is really trying to prevent it from happening??

The question is.....

Why are they becoming the forgotten in the first place??

If only the girls wished that they will find out the answer to the question from the start already.

Those questions begin to run through over their heads.

Those unanswered questions

Minnie: This is bad like really bad

Minnie: What if she already finds out if Miyeon returns back?? *starts to freak out*