Chapter 53: Unpredictable

*This chapter shouldn't be a but long so I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can*

Present

The next day

The alarm to Yuqi's phone keeps on ringing as Yuqi turns it off so she can go back sleep. 

Once that Yuqi wakes up with her sheets covered, she turns around and realized that Soyeon isn't here then there was note onto the side of the bed as she picks up the note as she reads the note that it's written from Soyeon. 

To Yuqi 

Yuqi I just left early while you was still sleeping because I didn't want to bother you and I was about to tell you that I was leaving early today also I prepare some things for you and there is clean towel and a bar of soap.

Also here is a glass of water and relieve pain medication so you don't have to receive much sore during the day 

Minnie also told me that if you don't wake up then she'll come into your room and drag you out of bed otherwise no more kisses for a whole week. 

From Soyeon 

P.S. I love you dearly baby

Once Yuqi is done reading the note with a blush of gush right onto her cheeks, she takes a relieve medication as she takes it and also take a sip of water. Then she got out of bed as she is heading into the bathroom to take a shower and she is starting to get ready for the day. Minnie came in the room to see if Yuqi was still sleeping or not just for her to notice that Yuqi isn't in her room so she thought that she was getting ready and she was actually. When Minnie is starting to head out of her room, she picks up the note that was on the bed and reads it. 

Sometimes Minnie can be a bit nosy along with Shuhua 

Shuhua came in as she reads the note that Minnie had in her hands. 

Shuhua: Aww love letters from her lovey crazy girlfriend lol *she laughs* 

Shuhua: Cute 

Minnie shushed her. 

Although Minnie almost led out a giggle and finds it funny. 

Minnie: Keep it down Yuqi is about to come in a few if we don't stop snooping around 

Shuhua: What is there to snoop about?? 

Shuhua: We know that Soyeon and Yuqi had sex last night so why does it matter?? 

Minnie begins to pull her by the ear making Shuhua led out a little whimper and scream then she started to drag Shuhua out of Yuqi's room. The two of them made their way downstairs as they saw Miyeon is just eating cereal for breakfast while Minnie and Shuhua are already starting to bicker and talking a bit loud while Miyeon is eating and she's goes through on her phone.

Miyeon is starting to get annoyed by Minnie and Shuhua 

Miyeon: Will you two idiots shut up already?? *said it in a annoying tone*