Chapter 16: Ephemeral

Ephemeral: Lasting for a very short time

*The next chapter will be a bit better and I'll promise you that*

Present

The next day

Yuqi is still falling alseep and couldn't seem to urge herself to get out of bed even though it's already morning. She didn't get enough sleep last night.

Yuqi looks like a hot mess.

Minnie went back in the room after she's done getting ready for the day.

When Minnie gets in the room, she saw Yuqi who is still falling alseep on the bed and hasn't waking up yet.

Minnie rolled her eyes.

She tries to get Yuqi up early but she still wouldn't budge so Minnie tries to wake her up for the hundredth time.

This isn't the first time that Yuqi haven't been woken up early for about a few days. It's bad enough that she is already behind schedule and that she couldn't seem to be focus on anything else at the moment.

Minnie: Yuqi... Yuqi wake up

Minnie: If you don't wake up then Soyeon wouldn't give you kisses for a whole week.

It usually works everytime when Yuqi quickly gets out of bed but this time it didn't work on her.

Minnie: Yuqi you have to wake up.

Yuqi groan and went back to sleep.

Minnie: Song Yuqi if you don't get your ass up out of bed now then I will---

Yuqi gets up who looks distressed and a hot mess.

Her eyes have been puffy from crying too much last night.

Minnie: Omg... Yuqi did a storm cloud hit you on the way in before you went to sleep??

Yuqi nodded.

She hasn't said a word.

Minnie: Also your eyes are puffy *she grabs a tissue and wipe a bit of messy tears off of Yuqi's face*

Minnie: Aww poor thing

Minnie: What's wrong with you Yuqi??

Minnie: Did something happened last night while I was alseep?? *she asks her*

Yuqi nod.

Once again Yuqi hasn't said a word.

Minnie sighs as she is sitting right next to her then she gives Yuqi a hug.

Minnie: Yuqi you can come to me about anything if it's something seems to be wrong then let me know.

Minnie: Why don't you get cleaned up and get ready then we will eat breakfast okay??

Yuqi nod.

Minnie: Okay *kiss Yuqi on the cheek*

Minnie: I prepared some things for you in the bathroom for a nice hot warm tub.

Minnie: I'll leave you alone for a bit.

Minnie said as she left the room leaving Yuqi still feeling a bit wrecked and a mess. Yuqi had already prepare her clothes for her to wear for today.

Then Yuqi went into the bathroom to get herself cleaned up and looking fresh new.

........

Minutes later