Chapter 30: Out of Mind- Part 1

Present

It's the next day

Shuhua: Come on Soyeon

Shuhua: You have to get up somehow

Soyeon is still lying in the bed while she is still feeling upset, distressed and gloomy because she didn't get any sleep from last night. She couldn't stop thinking about Minnie and she's hoping for her to be okay and feeling better if Minnie gets home when she makes it through her recovery.

When Minnie got into the car accident last night, Soyeon begins to blame herself and felt like she's the worst friend ever. She remember all those times that she treats Minnie like a outcast and Minnie will do anything for her to always try to be there for her at all costs. Soyeon will never forget about the promise that she and Minnie made but then she brokes it.

Minnie wouldn't let anything happens to her and she hasn't come this far if it wasn't for Soyeon.

Soyeon will always treats her like a soulmate.

But those days says otherwise

Soyeon would never forget it.

She will never forget herself.

Everyone is turning into like hell because somebody loves to try and come after these five best friends.

Who knows what this person is capable of??

Who knows that it's someone else that is after them??

What's the point of living a dream if a dream could only takes a matter into their own hands about taking things from granted until its too late??

Shuhua: Soyeon please get up

Soyeon: Leave me alone *gets under the blanket*

Shuhua sighs.

She sits right next to her and starts to rub onto Soyeon's back.

Shuhua: Soyeon it's not your fault.

Soyeon: Yes it is

Soyeon: I'm the worst friend ever to Minnie.

Soyeon: If I didn't convinced her to try and set up a plan to get back at Soojin on her birthday, then maybe----

Shuhua: Hey what did I told you about blaming yourself??

Shuhua: You were so caught up into everything else including the stuff with Soojin that you act like Minnie was never there. I could tell by that because I only see it not because I only see it from the perspective.

Shuhua: Also Minnie has every right to be mad at you big time but at the same time she's your best friend.

Shuhua: She could never stay mad at you forever you know

Soyeon chuckle a little.

Soyeon: Yeah.. that's true

Shuhua: So you see??

Shuhua: It's never your fault at all because you tried to save her from getting hurt so please stop blaming yourself for something that you didn't do because you didn't do anything wrong.

Soyeon: Shuhua I really appreciated of you for trying to cheer me up but it's not worth it anymore.

Soyeon: I just want to be alone.

Soyeon lays on the bed then she picks up the picture frame and looked at the photo of her and Minnie together.

Shuhua: Is there anything that I can get you before I leave??