Chapter 77: Onism(Strange World)

*This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can*

Onism: The awareness of how little of the world you'll experience

Gidle's dream: This dream takes place with all of the girls on how little of the world they'll experience but little did they know it's not just a dream.

This is is it

THIS IS IT

The five girls are reunited back together as best friends forever.

There's nothing more than a reunion that will make their wishes come true.

It's been a year since their fallout again and the five girls couldn't resist them missing each other.

They wanted to move on

They're already moved on from all of this and now they're starting a new future that is ahead of them.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua are still in the group.

The group didn't fall apart even though some fans think that they are.

This is impossible because nobody knows what happened to them after their latest comeback and album.

It takes back to the final concert of their tour and that's when it started to shatter.

The five girls have been exposed and suddenly left the stage like there is no tomorrow.

Minnie bursts into tears.

Miyeon and Soyeon hugged each other and Soyeon started to cry as well.

Shuhua and Yuqi looked at each other with almost teary eyes.

Shuhua looked like she was almost about to explode.

Shuhua runs away and never looked back after they got exposed. Yuqi went after her but she realized that she left.

Yuqi contacted Shuhua on her phone but it says her number isn't available.

This can't be happening

It's happening

Yuqi screamed her heart out and also starts to cry. At first, she tried so hard not to cry but she did cry and now she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.

Yuqi looked up and saw Soyeon standing there as she holding her hand on her chest. Soyeon closes her eyes as she felt a spark Yuqi freaked out. She had no idea what is Soyeon doing until she felt another spark and this time the spark continued to grow and grow.

Those are firey sparks.

Yuqi tries to get her to stop but then she can see Soyeon's vision right in her eyes.

Yuqi saw a vision of those burning flames in the beach house as the girls made it out of the beach house to escape before it was too late. Miyeon and Soyeon are the only ones who are about to escape until something exploded as Yuqi races to save them.

Minnie and Shuhua scream as they yelled out for help.

Shuhua dials 911 on her phone.

Minnie saw Miyeon and Yuqi helping Soyeon out of the beach house when there is an explosion. Minnie and Shuhua run as they jumped and covered their ears. The beach house exploded and continues to burn.