Chapter 91: Operation Midnight Swim

*This chapter shouldn't be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can*

Also, this chapter is going to be a bit different as well so be prepared.

Some parts of the chapter will contain serious and sensitive topics with a warning so be warned.

Operation Midnight Swim is about to begin.... starting NOW

Present

It's still a night out

The last part of the last chapter

Miyeon and Minnie are busy still chatting and watching Tv.

Unexpectedly someone came in for a visit and it was Soojin.

Miyeon and Minnie are outside.

The two girls saw Soojin who is standing there and appeared right in front of them.

Miyeon: Soojin??

Minnie: What are you doing here??

Minnie asked her.

Soojin: Is Shuhua here??

Soojin asked her.

Shuhua came in her appearance as she saw Soojin and she doesn't seem to be a bit happy to see her.

Shuhua: Why do you have to come back Soojin??

Soojin gives her back the friendship bracelet as she lifted her chin.

Soojin: It's because this is the story of us when everything is about to crumble if we don't do something to break off the unknown.

Miyeon, Minnie, and Shuhua gasped.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua saw the sign.

The six girls saw the sign.

Minnie: Okay what do you mean by that??

Soojin let out a sigh.

Soojin pulls out her phone and showed them the texts that she received from A.

Miyeon, Minnie, and Shuhua read the texts as Soojin puts away her phone and she begins to tell them about A.

A has also been harassing Soojin after she left the A squad and stop plotting the schemes.

It also kept breaking into her house a bunch of times and tries to convince her to get back at them but Soojin refuses because she will never go back to a time when she was A and that hurt them so much.

Including Shuhua

Shuhua will never forget it (still but she couldn't help it because she misses her so much)

Even Miyeon and Minnie still wouldn't forget it but they forgive her a bit too easily.

Not for Soyeon and Yuqi

Soyeon still despises her to this day.

Yuqi still despises her too but for some reason, she tries to comprise and bond with Soojin but she and she are not back into being friends.

Although in the end Yuqi still hates her.

Now everything is about to settle and the truth is gonna come out whether they like it or not.

It's not only putting them in jeopardy but their friendship is in jeopardy too even though the five girls have been reunited unexpectedly.

They don't know how to react to this but the answer is neither of the girls hasn't been working together as a team.