Chapter 71: Moonlight Sunrise

*This chapter is not going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I can*

I got the moonlight

Tequila sunrise

Present

It's still the same day

*The last part of the last chapter*

Miyeon and Soyeon are at the nearby bridge outside looking at the lovely view while Miyeon is hugging her best friend behind her tightly.

Miyeon shed a tear across her face then Soyeon looks at her and kissed her forehead.

Soyeon: Miyeon I'm not going anywhere

Soyeon: I'm staying here with you but you know my heart what want it wants so I can't be in control of something when I no longer need anything that could cause me to push away.

Miyeon: Minnie, Yuqi, and Shuhua needs you

Miyeon: You can't have hope if you just give up

Soyeon: Miyeon the only way that I can find hope is by coming right back to you okay?? Don't you get that??

Soyeon holds onto her tears.

Miyeon is still hugging her best friend.

She doesn't know what to think anymore.

All Miyeon could ever wish for is to go back in time but she knows that she can't go back in time if things already happened.

The things that happened aren't Miyeon's fault and it never was being with.

The least she can do is just walk away and never leave a speck of dust that she just left behind her on the trail.

She never want things to end up like this but it already happened because of A who wanted to ruin everything and tried to ruin their lives for good.

Miyeon looked directly back at Soyeon

When the two girls talked things out recently after Soyeon went on a breakdown and she suddenly blames Miyeon for her mistake again, she doesn't know if she could ever regain back Soyeon's trust. Even if she wanted to, it's still not going to be the same as it used to be as long as they take things slowly instead of fighting.

Miyeon and Soyeon had been going through so much.

They went through a lot together.

They did anything they can do to protect each other and always be right at their side.

They wouldn't let each other go.

The more mishaps that had been caused between them, the more fallouts that are gonna cause them more than just an eternal breakdown.

It's just like the start of a forgotten friendship.

It never ends until one of them does something about it to stop it.

The five girls are putting so much effort into more strength but not enough strength.

The five girls haven't gotten enough strength for them to team up.

It's so hard for them to team up if all the girls could ever do is try to betray each other and tear them apart.

You can't fix a broken friendship

It's all gotten into Miyeon's head over and over again.

She will never let go even if she puts herself in danger.