Chapter 85: Dahila, Summer and Wynter

Chapter 85: Dahila, Summer, and Wynter

*I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can*

Also, it may include some serious and sensitive topics.

Present

It's still a night out

Meanwhile

*The last part of the last chapter*

Soyeon hugged Shuhua and Yuqi.

Soyeon: Yuqi... I think... that it's time for me to let myself go

Yuqi: What do you mean??

Yuqi asked her.

Soyeon takes a deep breath as she begins to tell Yuqi everything.

Minnie heard her last call.

Her last call is being sent down on a highway with a crossfire that could only put her in the position of finding out the distance between her and her best friends.

Minnie never thought of something so ridiculous of her to believe that one of them needs to be taken down on the other side of the road. She never thought of anything else that could get her in trouble and never had a chance to say goodbye to her best friends.

Miyeon is the last person on earth to leave something behind and regrets it over and over again.

Miyeon and Minnie are opposites

As much as Minnie wanted an opportunity for her to leave too, it wouldn't change the fact that her best friends betrayed her.

It wouldn't change the fact that the five girls reunited unexpectedly.

It wouldn't change the fact that their friendship is toxic.

It wouldn't change anything else between these five girls about change.

Change comes in the form of something different and leaves everything behind.

It's not just about leaving everything behind.

It's more than that

The five girls didn't get a chance to leave on that pathway.

They're the last ones on earth to live in that moment

They're the last ones to leave the circle of life and look what it brought them into now.

Miyeon never said that they were the reason why she left except that A threaten her and told her to not say anything without a single word.

She hasn't arrived back until a month later.

Miyeon couldn't remember the last time that happen between her and her best friends and suddenly she is being pushed over by them.

Minnie felt bad for treating her like crap after Miyeon came back.

Minnie will never forgive her.

Everything is too much for them to handle.

Miyeon couldn't remember

She can only recapture a memory from the day before Miyeon left and she still had no clue who is planning to do this to her.

Minnie couldn't remember

Soyeon couldn't remember

Soyeon couldn't remember what happened last year when she goes missing during the summer.