Chapter 14

Author's note: reader's discretion advised 😘

.
.
.

(y/n)'s POV:

Instead of using the stairs to go up to the floor where my apartment is, we used the elevator, Rengoku attacking me with rough kisses the exact same moment when the door closed.

He pushed me up on the wall, roaming his hands all over my body, kissing and nibbling my lips hungrily. He trailed his kisses down my jawline, aiming for my neck to suck hickeys on my skin.

My body was on fire and I instinctively entangled my fingers between his fiery strands when he started his sweet abuse all over my neck.

"We shouldn't be doing this here. There are security cameras." My voice came out shakily, half-moaning since he never stopped planting kisses on my skin.

"I don't give a fuck." He husked, burying his face between my cleavage as he picked me up by the back of my thighs.

In the background the elevator dinged, signaling us that we arrived to our desired destination. For a brief second, my teacher pulled back from me to take in his surroundings. My undergarments were visible to any peering eyes. It didn't matter that we dressed up back in the car. Lucky thing there was nobody out in the halls. It was getting late anyways.

"Which one is yours?" He asked, carrying me in his arms as we continued kissing. My legs were tightly wrapped around his waist and with each friction I felt on my cunt as he carried me I became more and more needy, aching to feel him again.

"Third door." I breathed out in that half second he left for me to answer him.

We were kissing like our lives depended on it. When we arrived to which I assumed was my apartment, he pushed my back on the door with a loud thump, the same way as he did back in the elevator.

"Open the fucking door or I'm gonna kick my way inside." He growled and put me down on the ground.

I hurriedly searched for my keys, trying to catch my breath in the meantime. Of course the keys were in the farthest corner of my bag, under everything else that was inside it.

Typical...

I turned around to unlock the door, earning a harsh slap on my ass from the horny proffessor standing behind me.

"Open up already." He was unbuttoning my blouse from behind impatiently.

"I'm on it." I said and put the right key in the keyhole, turning it left until I heard that small click sound. Quickly I took it out and carelessly throwed it back in my bag.

I barely had the time to do it though, because Rengoku turned me back around in a blink of an eye and pushed me backwards, inside my small apartment, using his leg to kick the door shut.

"I want to bend you over and fuck you until you can't walk." He husked whilst heading to my bedroom, stealing sloppy kisses as he did so.

"Fuck me like you mean it." I told him, then out of a sudden I've been thrown down over my bed, landing on top of the soft sheets.

My proffessor looked down at me, eyes reflecting the lust and desire he feels. He was quick to take off his white shirt which he soon carelessly threw down on the ground, not caring where it landed.

I've seen his body a couple of times for now, yet I can't get enough of seeing those well-toned muscles. He eyed me the whole time, inspecting my reactions and climbed his way between my legs, kissing my bare, shivering thighs. I am certain there is a damp stain on my panties which he noticed too, because the next thing I knew was how he lapped his tongue over it, sucking my pussy through the thin fabric.