Chapter 30

(Y/n)'s POV:

Kyojuro's cruel words made me so mad... So mad that I couldn't let him completely crush me, so as a final blow I spat something back in his face to make him suffer at least a little bit...

I let him know that I've been with Tengen. I was not 100% percent sure that they knew each other, but the puzzle pieces I put together in my head made it quite obvious that they most likely do.

But then I thought about this a little bit... If they really do know one another, then being the hot-headed,. possessive jerk like Kyojuro is, he might go and beat the shit out of Tengen. Altough, I also knew that Tengen was a strong man himself, especially after seeing how he easily got rid of that rapist in the gym who sexually harrased me.

So altogether... this was gasoline to the fire...

I didn't know what to expect after this. Rather, I wanted some time alone for myself. So I decided to go to the same bar whereas me and Noriko been a few times before... Whereas I met Kyojuro... and sat down on the barstool on the exact same seat like on that certain day, ordering a drink for myself from the bartender.

"Give me something strong..." I told him and he nodded, beginning to prepare my drink. He was shocked to see that I chugged the entire glass down in one go, doing the same with the second and the third too...

I was seeing blurry... not only because of the alcohol, but my tears too. I was drunk and I cried because of Kyojuro. Cried due to his cruelty, whining about my problems to the bartender who listened to every word I had to say. "He's such a jerk..." I cried, continuing with my chain of whining. I was wondering if he understood a word I said, because my sentences came out slurred.

Eventually after a couple of hours of drinking I laid the side of my head on the bar's counter, staring into nothingness as I chewed on some pretzels that was placed in a small bowl on the counter.

I could only imagine what a messy and fucked up look I had on my face after so much crying and whining. I was never really the drinking type, but I had no other idea how to handle this situation.

I took out my phone and searched up Tengen's name, texting him a few words. I didn't really remember what the hell I wrote to him. I just wanted him to be here right away and be embraced by him. He would be surely up for it. Or not... I didn't know.

There was a cut in my memories and the next sight in front of myself was that I was hugging someone, crying my eyes out pathetically as I told my sadness and sorrow.

It felt so warm to be hugged. I remember that I saw his face and recognized him immediately. Those eyes and hair doesn't lie.

"Tengen..."

He planted soft kisses on my forehead and combed my hair with his fingers in order to calm me down. It was really soothing.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked softly. I pulled back from him to look up at him. The bartender took away the countless amount of empty glasses and shots from the counter in the meantime.

I nodded once. "Yes... Can you escort me home, please?"

Tengen smiled sweetly at me, his gaze soft and warm. I felt like I wanted to hug him for the entire night. He was so nice to me.

He answered positively and helped me stand up from my seat, slamming some banknotes and coins on the counter to pay for the drinks since I forgot about it due to being so fucked up.

"You really didn't have to. I can pay for it." I told him, slurring on my words as I was holding onto his arm for support.

"Shh, stay silent. It's nothing. Now... Shall we go?" He asked.