Chapter 27

Author's note: hehe 2 😏

Tags/warnings: threesome, double penetration, anal and vaginal sex, degrading, praising, choking, mentions of squirting, creampie, crying, kinky thoughts, rough fucking and so much more...

So you better read this alone if you don't want anyone to see what the hell you are reading. 😏

.
.
.

(y/n)'s POV:

I would have sworn that I am in heaven. Not gonna lie, the thought of a threesome crossed my mind a few times, but I didn't have anyone or rather... I never had two guys in my life at the same time.

But now I have two very hot man close to me. Pretty close... So close that I am between the two of them at the moment. All naked and waiting to be fucked by them.

Their prep was already fucking awesome and I can only imagine how amazing it will be when we begin the main course. I have never been this excited before.

However I was also a bit afraid that it might hurt to have both of them inside me, because they both have big packs in their pants. Kyojuro's cock was bigger, but Tengen's was thicker and they fucked heavenly.

There's so much body heat and I can finally focus on how hard they are, torturing me with grinding and humping. I was so desperate to feel them inside me.

Tengen was behind me. He grabbed his cock at the base of my back and Kyojuro's twitches against my cunt. They knew how to torture me with their rubbing and touch.

"Stop teasing me, please." I begged them. "I need you, please."

They chuckled at my pathetic whining. "Look how impatient she is." Tengen commented. "We will take good care of you, don't worry."

Kyojuro teased my hole with the tip of his dick, slowly sliding into my cunt soon, easing the ache I felt between my legs until now.

I was so wet due to their amazing foreplay that the stretch was minimal. He slided inside me so easily, and I let out a gasp as Tengen's free hand wrapped around my body in order to play with my nipple.

"Ah fuck, you're so tight, baby." Kyojuro hissed, adjusting his hips and grazing my sweet spot in the process. He made slow thrusts at first. That only made my eyes roll back in my skull. "Go ahead, stuff her other hole." He spoke to Tengen, an amused grin growing on his face.

I rarely ever did anal with any of my boyfriends or fuckbuddies in the past, so I was a bit afraid. Especially because of Tengen's size.

These two will rip me in half...

I felt Tengen's cock against my asshole and I whimpered at the stretch of the head of his dick against me. He's not even inside me yet and I'm already about to cry from the stretch.

He spat between us both, letting it hit where the tip of him is pressed against me before sliding in slowly. Inch by inch.

"Oh shit-... Fuck~" I cried out as he went deeper whilst Kyojuro kept on fucking my pussy.

"Fuck, baby. You feel so good." Tengen husked next to my ear. When he finally bottomed out, Kyojuro pushed his cock in me till our pelvises made contact. This feeling was overwhelming. Not only for me, but for them too.

I could only see Kyojuro's face in front of me, but I bet Tengen must be wearing the same expression. One that tells they love this as much as me. I never felt so full before.