Chapter 4

(y/n)'s POV:

Last night was... How could I describe it the easiest way?

Sinful... Amazing... Unforgettable... Tiring...

Rengoku was a sex god. He wasn't lying when he said he doesn't make love but fuck. He did... He fucked me real hard. He destroyed my pussy and it's aching along with my poor legs. In a good way though. I didn't mind this kind of pain. It's been a long while since I've been with a man anyway. At least there was finally somebody who could please me.

There were mere a few guys in the past who could fuck me properly, but most of them were noobs. They had no fucking idea what they were doing. Seriously, my vibrator could please me better than those noobs. A fake dick did better than you dude...

Then here's Rengoku... My god... Fuck... I swear to god...

Actually, I really can't describe why he was a thousand times better than any of my exes or one night stands. It was just completely different. Those kinks, that perversion, that pace, those muscles, Rengoku himself... He was entirely different. I loved it and I wouldn't protest at all if he wanted to continue this. Sinful nights that is. No strings attached. Just raw lust and fucking. I'd loved that with him. At least he knows how to fuck a woman properly and real hard.

At first when he said he fucks, my inner self told me that he must be big mouthed and he isn't that good as he claims. Judst like most of the guys.

For real... They tell you what a sex machine they are and describe ways how they would fuck you, but when it comes to that, nothing happens. Only disappointment remains and I always ask myself why did I believe them in the first place? Most of them are like this.

I'm not gonna lie but sometimes with the help of the modern world, using the internet I registered to date sites just to have fun and meet guys for a one time thing. After the millionth attempt of failure I swore to myself that I'm neve going to use such sites again. They are full of complete idiots.

And yet again I must say... I'm glad I was wrong when it came to Rengoku. The first guy ever not to lie to me about his abilities.

Here I was laying in bed with him, enjoying the warmness till he would finally wake up.

There was a digital clock on the wall, it's red digits telling me it's 7 in the morning.

It was Rengoku who carried me to bed. I'm certain I wouldn't have been able to come here and lay down by myself. He carried me here for the 4th round because he was tired of the kitchen and the living room. There were barely any corners in his house whereas he didn't rail me. He used my body as if I was his personal fucktoy but hell I enjoyed it. I didn't mind it at all to be honest.

Only remembering a few scenes of last night I felt a bit embarassed. No one ever could make me feel this free like he did. I easily got rid of my inhibitions but today with a clear mind, I feel like that sumbissive side of me wasn't me. If I told last night's events to Noriko, she would say that I'm lying or something.

It was still very early though, so I closed my eyes once again to go back to sleep.

.
.
.

After a few hours I cracked my eyes open and yawned, hiding my mouth with my palm.

However when I looked to my side, Rengoku was no longer next to me. I suppose he's in the kitchen or something.

I sat up in the bed covering my bare skin with the pure white and soft blanket and looked around. My clothes have been neatly folded and placed on a nearby chair.

This time the clock on the wall showed 11 am.

God I slept 5 more hours.

Soon I kicked off the blanket and got up, approaching that certain chair whereas my clothes have been placed. From the bed I didn't even see it that there was a note left behind by Rengoku himself.