Chapter 55

(Y/n)'s POV:

As soon as I opened the front door of my apartment, I was welcomed with the sight of my brother.

At first, just as Kyojuro said, I thought that Mrs. Kamiya came from next door to complain about all the noises we made with my boyfriend, or to tease me and embarass me further.

Like last time when she said I should try and convince my three boyfriends to fuck me together. Bet she lived her young years to the fullest with all those ideas she comes up with...

Old people I swear...

But no. It wasn't her. It was Sanemi.

"Sanemi?"

"You look at me like you've seen a ghost." He raised a brow, then took a look at my attire.

Attire... I don't think I can call Kyojuro's shirt on myself and a pair of slippers a proper attire but whatever.

"What the-" he said quietly before he looked up at me again and then it dropped for him what's up. "Jesus, like rabbits..." He muttered under his nose, the undertone of slight disgust in his voice was almost palpable.

"..." I didn't really know what to say to him in response and when I opened my mouth to speak he spoke again, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"I will come back tomorrow I guess." He sighed.

"Why? Something wrong?"

"Hey, darling. Is it your neighbour?" I heard Kyojuro's voice from behind who approached me and put a hand on my waist. All shirtless... "Oh..." He said once he saw it was my brother. "Hello."

"Didn't you say to me last time you would learn harder and that the exams are coming?" Sanemi raised his voice a bit, not bothering to say hello to Kyojuro. It was clear that he wasn't too glad about our situation and relationship despite him saying earlier that he's accepting it.

"Sanemi-"

"It's not even weekend yet here you are and you do nothing else but keep fucking with him all the god damn time like rabbits-"

I tried to cut him off. "Sanemi!"

He raised his voice. "We agreed on something, (y/n)! And you don't keep your part of the promise. I thought that maybe on a wednesday evening I would come and visit you and find you alone. Brought you some snacks and shit to help with learning only to find you in your professor's shirt wearing nothing but a fucking thong. I was even nervous that you are going to be mad at me for disturbing you when you have so many stuff to study as you always say."

From the corner of my eyes I already saw that Mrs. Kamiya has opened her door to eavesdrop on the drama that's unfolding.

Sanemi dropped the bag he was holding in his left hand to the floor, freshly cooked food spilling out on the old tiles. "I told you clearly what's going to happen if you neglect your studies."

"I'm studying!"

"You can't be serious. What are you studying huh? How to ride your professor's dick? I doubt there's a subject like that."

And here we were, arguing like little kids because of both our hot-headed selves...

"I'm an adult! I can do whatever I want!"

"And I am the one responsible for you!"

"No one asked you to do that! No one asked you to be my 'dad'!" I yelled back at him.

Silence...

That was when I realized what I just said... "Sanemi..." I said softly and he shook his head.