Chapter 38

Author's note: readers discretion advised 😏

.
.
.

(Y/n)'s POV:

As soon as my back hit the bed, our kissing with Kyojuro grew more and more heated. His lips were devouring mine, his tongue slipping past and into my mouth with ease. The swirls of his tongue against mine felt so good. It was such a long time ago since we have been like this.

I missed his kisses and his wild nature so much. Our desires like a flame ignited within an instant, a burning passion evident in both of our actions. And even though we did this so many times before, this felt different. This makeout session held more feelings than before. It was clear by how he kissed me. He was not only driven by lust as usual. And I loved all of it...

...even though I feel like a slut for letting this happen so quickly.

Because I basically just left Tengen less than 24 hours ago... But I don't care... I finally could be close to Kyojuro again.

My hands instinctively moved to the buttons of his black shirt to unbutton it. I wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible. He helped me with it by tossing it to the side in a swift, careless movement, never breaking our passionate kissing.

He pulled me up in a sitting position and tore off my dress, throwing it somewhere on the floor as well, revealing the lingerie set I put on for Tengen to surprise him yesterday...

It was one of my gifts for him for his birthday.

Kyojuro leaned closer, speaking next my ear ear in a teasing tone, his voice raspy. "My my, isn't this the same sexy set I saw between those photos you accidentaly sent me?" He chuckled softly, his voice sending shivers down my spine. "Let me guess... this was supposed to be a surprise for that liar, huh? Then you won't mind if I tear it in two yeah?... because the mere thought that you probably sent those photos to him too makes me want to puke. Promise I'm gonna buy you new ones." He said before reaching between my tits and with a strong, swift movement he tore the thin fabric that covered my boobs.

I can literally hear the threads tearing I swear...

He then pushed me back on the bed and immediately put his head between my legs. With his teeth he grabbed my panties, then pulled it to the opposite direction with his right hand, tearing that fabric as well as he did with my bra before he climbed back over me.

I couldn't help myself. I lost myself in this moment. I was overcome with his touch, it almost sent chills down my spine. I felt weak at the knees and my hands instinctively reached around his torso, holding onto him by his back. ''Kyojuro...'' I breathed softly, my voice almost catching in my throat as I pulled him closer to myself. "Mmm..." I purred softly in his ear, feeling the warmth of his lips against my skin, it made my heart skip a beat.

I giggled gently as he kissed me once, twice... three times. I felt myself grow more needy for him, his touch felt like sweet ecstasy. "I-"

"Shh..." He held his finger to my lips, letting out a gentle smile. "Do not say a word... Just enjoy this moment, for when it's over." He whispered softly.

I was trembling beneath him from the excitement, his warmth was radiating against my skin. He kissed me again, pulling me against his chest carefully, wanting to make this moment last as long as possible...

I couldn't believe I was doing this... I knew this was forbidden, yet I could not stop myself. I needed him, I just needed him...

He held me so close, his warm breath against my neck sending chills down my spine. His touch was soft and soothing, he made me feel like I was on cloud nine even though he didn't do anything yet.